1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Coming together - Tease picture from the WTC

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Mac McLane, May 3, 2011.

1. That is so awesome,beautiful piece of art !!!!!!!!!!!!

2. ShedEgo

ShedEgo New Member

The amount of time and money that must be in that piece. Awesome!

3. Galen

Galen 218-263-7177 www.EdgewaterTaxidermy.com

Now that is a REALLY Cool mount . WOW WOW WOW

4. timberlandtaxidermy

timberlandtaxidermy Taxidermy Instructor NTA Certified Judge

Tons of hours and work into that piece! Way cool!
    The wolf crawling over the back of the base is Awesome! (sorry George) ;)

5. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Wow Daniel!

[​IMG]

6. WFT

WFT New Member

The moose and wolves has to be one of the most creative pieces I have seen in a while. Anyone know if the mount was done for a customer or museum? Definantly museum quality. Absolutely Awesome!!!

7. shammy

shammy New Member

O Land of Mercy what a piece. Unbelievable

8. tmoos111

tmoos111 Member

Hey Mike where did you get those shorts? Awesome piece

9. FeatherHorn

FeatherHorn New Member

That is pretty amazing! Wish I could have been around to see the construction of that piece.

10. Eric E.

Eric E. Member

To say this piece is amazing just doesn't seem enough!!! It definitely has the “WOW” factor!!!! :eek:

I hate I didn't get to go!!! You guys are killing me!!!! :'( Not many pictures being posted!!! C’mon guys help us taxidermy junkies out with some more photos of the displays at Worlds!!! :eek:

11. DENNIS.........ABSOLUTELY STUNNING PRESENTATION............I have always been mpressed by your work..........CONGRATULATIONS on your well deserved award...special thanks for raising the bar as you have always done.......Buzzi

12. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

The childish argument about this entry has been moved to the Current Events section. Members may still follow this topic, but guests will no longer see it.

Many people wanted me to remove it entirely, but I am leaving it for a while. It is very revealing about the true character of some of our members.

13. catman

catman Active Member

I am happy to get in on it now. I felt that Dennis sacrificed far more than anyone to have this piece there. Sure there will be some armchair quarterbacks, but unless you have actually tackled such a project, there is no way you can appreciate it like I did. I have a lot of respect for him.
    Phil

14. Thank you, Ken. After meeting you, and seeing you act in person, I could tell you were a gentleman, class act, and one hell of keyboarding karaoke king. LOL

15. *

* Liberalism IS A MENTAL ILLNESS !

16. jim tucker

jim tucker Active Member

Dennis, this was the ONLY time I thought about a CAPE when I saw your piece...thank you for it.

Attached Files:

17. *

* Liberalism IS A MENTAL ILLNESS !

18. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

LMAO....that's awesome Jim!!!

19. Tha's a good one Jim! :D

20. Jerry Huffaker

Jerry Huffaker Well-Known Member

Thanks for pulling it Ken, it does reveal a lot. Some of the things that come out of those guys mouths are a disgrace.

I'll say it again congrats on the piece Dennis.