1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

My artwork over the past decade - VIDEO

Discussion in 'Wildlife Artwork and Crafts' started by AntlerAddict, May 5, 2011.

1. AntlerAddict

AntlerAddict So many whitetails...So little time!

I've posted some of the animal paintings in here in the past, but I made a quick video showing my pencil drawings and acrylic paintings over the past decade along with a couple of original songs I wrote and recorded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=optOxeQy2Do
    Paul

2. EmG

EmG New Member

Awsome video! The drawings look like photographs, and your paintings are amazing! I love how you did the bokeh in the painting with the green snake. The song is really good too!

3. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

beautiful work Paul

4. AntlerAddict

Thank you EmG and Antlerman! :)

5. looking bear

looking bear New Member

That is one Youtube segment that i will save and watch again. Great art and great music. Thanks for sharing with us.

6. Big Sky

Big Sky Member

Paul I hope you do not mind my bluntness. Your animal paintings are okay, not bad, but not exceptional either. However it appears to me that you found your "voice" so to speak with your paintings and drawings of women and/or women and water. The women and water painting are EXCEPTIONAL! Oh and the citrus fruit paintings really caught my eye as well. Overall very nice work and presentation.

7. AntlerAddict

Thanks looking bear and Big Sky! :)

8. Big Sky

Big Sky Member

Is it all paint brush work or is some of that water and skin work done with an air brush? Looks great either way.

9. AntlerAddict

I only used brushes on the water paintings, Big Sky. I have used soft sponges on some of the out of focus backgrounds, but I don't own an airbrush. Thanks! :)

10. That is so beautiful Paul,what a talent.Have you done a whitetail deer head yet?

11. AntlerAddict

Thanks Silverman! Yes, I have drawn some whitetails over the years as commissioned pieces. I plan on doing some paintings of whitetails in the near future. :)