1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Brett Defreitas Best in World turkey.

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by D.Price, May 7, 2011.

1. Congrats Brett.

2. KAMoHunter

KAMoHunter Proud member of the WVTA

Congrats Brett!!!!!!

3. stuffr2

stuffr2 Member

WAY TO GO Brett!!!!

4. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

That award could not havew gone to a better man. Not only an amazing artist, but also an amazing person.

5. ElkinsTaxidermy

ElkinsTaxidermy www.ronelkinstaxidermy.com

TWO time World Champion!!! Way to go man!! Pretty good, considering you didn't put anything together FOR the World Show!! You're making it look easy now!! Congratulations!!!

6. rnviper3

rnviper3 New Member

Thats awesome Brett. congrats.

7. Congratulations Brett!

8. MIKEO-PA

MIKEO-PA Mike and Jen Olszanowski, pa

we were lucky enough to sit with him and his very nice wife at the banquet. they are great people! congrats!

9. jt

jt Member

PA
    Congratulations Brett!

10. Brian Claar

Brian Claar New Member

Congrats

11. brettdef

brettdef Member

Thanks to everyone and all I can say is WOW! I am still in shock from the first world title. We had alot of fun this time and enjoyed all of the folks we sat with at the table on banquet night. It was a table full of awards Matt Zimmerman and his wife Fred Gonzales and Chris Horne Mike Olszanowski and his wife Frank Newmeyer Randy Mitchell Terri and myself. I was honored to sit with such a group of talented individuals and there spouses and also Matts little girl. What a night I will remember forever. And to share that with such good people was just a bonus.

Thanks to all that have posted.

Brett and Terri D

12. RDA

RDA Active Member

SWEET MOUNT! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

13. v.fleming

v.fleming New Member

Brett, congratulations again. Could not have gone to a more talented and kind man.

14. Congratulations Brett!

15. SteveP

SteveP New Member

Every encounter I had with the Defreitas' was extremely enjoyable, from the seminar to their booth to the banquet, they were always a lady and gentleman. Thanks for taking the mystery out of turkeys (except for making them as good as yours, of course).

16. drenkes

drenkes New Member

Congratulations Brett! And thanks for putting on a great seminar. I learned a lot!

17. rnviper3

rnviper3 New Member

I still haven't seen any pictures of the mount. Does anyone have one?

18. It's a breeding pair. I saw it in someone's pics on here... Gorgeous mount. I've seen it in person. I am thinking it may even be on his website, if you can't find it on here.

19. ElkinsTaxidermy

ElkinsTaxidermy www.ronelkinstaxidermy.com

You know....the one sitting in the shop gathering dust for the last three years!!LOL