1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Congrats to Jerry Froelich

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by DropTine, May 7, 2011.

1. DropTine

DropTine DSCN0137.JPG

I heard he won Best in the World on his Goose. Pictures would be nice and a list of the other winners. Mark

2. rnviper3

rnviper3 New Member

congrats Jerry.

3. Old Fart

Old Fart Active Member

That would be the Emperor?

4. txoutdoors

txoutdoors Active Member

He does a great seminar as well. Congrats!

5. dakotabill

dakotabill Member

Way to go Jerry another job well done.

6. nate

nate Active Member

Sweet job Jerry! Knew you could do it!

7. Way to go Jerry!!! Congrats.

8. IU Doug

IU Doug Member

I hope he did win. I attended his seminar and talked to him and his assitant. Not only was he willing to help you out in any way but they are really class acts......and the emporer was great.....like all of his other mounts there. The guy is talented!!!

9. RDA

RDA Active Member

CONGRATS !!!!

10. aleutianking

aleutianking New Member

I took pictures of all of Jerry's work as it is truly incredible, Heres a few from the show as he entered 7 pieces total in the masters division and ribboned on 5 with 2 Blue's. It is nice to see guys put this much effort into there work and go out on a limb and experiment with new technicques as his water on the eider scene alone was incredible. self supporting on the ends and the middle open. And as for the Emperor it was incredible and almost flawless.
    Here is a couple Videos i threw together in the hotel room 2 nights ago before he won of the show and a little fun going on with a few of the guys that were there that i know. I did this for all the guys who couldn't make it, Hope ya enjoy.

http://youtu.be/DwROcu88z20 2011 Highlights
    http://youtu.be/qVfPenRk8eo Awards Ceremony
    http://youtu.be/eMCTYiLHDkA Show walk around

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. CONGRATULATIONS JERRY. BEAUTIFUL.

12. ludvik

ludvik beginner taxidermist :-)

X2

13. Glass eye

Glass eye Active Member

Incredible ! love'em. Is that a redhead/can hybrid in the middle ? sure looks like it.

14. mn_jimmer

mn_jimmer New Member

Great job Jerry!

15. Brian

Brian Active Member

damn it , now i have a hard on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome awesome pieces. who the hell could think taxidermy could look so good!just friggin amazing!!!!!!!!!

16. brettdef

brettdef Member

Jerry

Congrats on a job well done and I am honored to have you as a friend.

Brett D

17. Gray Ghost Safaris

Gray Ghost Safaris Hunting Consultant

Yes, the center drake is a Redhead/Canvasback hybrid. Should we call it a Canvashead or a Redback....lol

18. GulfcoastWF

GulfcoastWF New Member

Jerry, Congrats again. I enjoyed hanging out with you and charlie. I think your pieces were alll outstanding and I enjoyed seeing your methods in mounting waterfowl. We'll stay in touch.

19. Congrats Jerry!!! From all of us at Walnut Hollow!!

20. SteveP

SteveP New Member

Congratulations again Jerry. Next time you are up visiting your brother, feel free to drop in. Thanks for bringing so many beautiful pieces to enjoy. I thought the Impeyan was masterfully put together as well, especially for a waterfowl guy. ;) What an honor it must be to have been selected from so many strong pieces from so many great taxidermists AGAIN! I can't wait to see what you do for the next show.

Capt. Charlie, Thanks for the videos. As you know, I wasn't able to bring my family and didn't think to bring a video camera, so thanks to you, I can now share some of it with my family. I don't think I fully expressed how happy I was to have met you and capt. Russ. I know you hear this all the time, but I will be making an effort to see you again in the next few years, but on your terf. :)