1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

World Show taxinet people

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Mr.T, May 8, 2011.

1. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

It was great meeting all of you and shaking your hands. And is always great to see old friends again. I am not even going to attempt to name everyone's names here, you know who you are. ;) I had a great time even with the pounding headache I was hiding. It is great to be home too,, that was a work out.

2. scpol

scpol Wholesale Bird Taxidermy....Fan of Mike & Harry

It was nice meeting you also Paul...I really thought you would have been meaner though..lol.. ::) ;D ;D

3. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

Paul it was good to finaly meet you and you definitly had part of a big project there!

4. It was fun hangin out with you Paul! I guess it will be 2 more years before I get to see you guys again! LOL ;D

5. I was looking for some of you guys, but without taxi names, I didnt have a clue
    who was who.

6. Dangitboy

Dangitboy Member

Hey Paul,
    It was great to finally meet you in person. The time spent going to the seminars, lunch, and just hanging out was great!!
    I still got that little secret weapon, the only thing is, I've got to learn how to download it off the new phone ;D :D ;) :)
    Hang on to the taxinet hat you had people signing, hope to see you there in 2 years.
    Wildspirit it was great to meet you also, hang in there!

7. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Dangitboy! Everyone sleeps in seminars,,, I just got caught. LOL,, glad you made it home safe.

8. Dangitboy! It was really good to meet you! I hope you had a good day! ;D

9. joeym

joeym Old Murphey

I enjoyed visiting with everyone also. Names are way too numerous to even start. I cannot believe how many people I totally missed. We took off Friday to tour the Anheiser-Busch Brewery, Grants Farm, and U S Grant's home. We try to make every taxidermy convention a mini-vacation. Mr T, Kerby, and I had lots of fun in Kerby's seminar...it was a Kodak moment!