1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Whoo hoo~yippee~yee hah!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by michael p., May 8, 2011.

1. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Only 6 more hours heading south into Texas and we will be HOME!!

[​IMG]

2. gunner62

gunner62 Gunners Buckhorn Taxidermy

W.I.
    put the hammer down and do it in five. ;D

3. michael p.

Hot darn we're trying! I got a little Mexican driving so we gotta be careful..... you know with profiling and all :) LMAO!

4. brettdef

brettdef Member

Mike

we got home last night night late and I was wondering where you might be at the same time. Be careful the rest of the way and I really enjoyed sharing what little time we did have at that the show.

Brett and Terri D

5. michael p.

Hey Brett, it sure was great seeing y'all. We finally pulled over about 3:30 and them left again around 11:30 to we got good rest. Glad y'all made it safe, we're going to have to get you and your awesome Turkeys down here to Texas soon! Congrats again!!!

6. Glad you guys made it to Texas safely, Mike. Ya'll be careful.

It was a pleasure meeting Miranda, and yourself. I got a little lonely last night on the dance floor with Miranda not being around. I got lucky with a couple of nice young women though. ;) Had a great time, and can't wait to do it again.

7. RDA

RDA Active Member

hey Ross,,,,,, hhhuuuuuuuuuurrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhguuuuuurrgghg ;D

8. michael p.

Well I'm going through the Big D and I mean Dallas :)

[​IMG]

Good seeing you Ross, hope you had a blast!!!

Ron ...... that's [expletive deleted]ing funny!!!!

9. In reference to Ron's comments........

Poker night was a fun night, but I haven't drank that much whiskey in a long time. ;D

10. RDA

RDA Active Member

ohwww trust me,,,ive been there... ;D

11. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

Damn, once I crossed my state line I was home in 40 minutes! LOL ::) :D :D

12. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

That's funny......the thing about Texas is you can drive all day and still be in Texas. Hope you made it home safe MP.

13. michael p.

Made it home about 10:00 after unloding the supplies at the studio. Miranda started going through the receipts at the desk while I was putting everything in it's place........her jaw kinda dropped :) LMAO!

Man, every mile was worth it!

14. SteveP

SteveP New Member

Michael, it was nice to finally meet you and your lovely wife. Did she count the lost poker money with those receipts? ;)

My wife hasn't done more that ask a couple questions about how much money I had left. I think she'll catch on when the boxes arrive. :eek: