1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

CONGRATS PHIL SOUCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by RDA, May 8, 2011.

1. RDA

RDA Well-Known Member

Your WORLD TITLE has been loooooonggggg over due Sir! Redemption,,,,,its whats for breakfast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :)

2. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

That's the gospel. I thought he'd have won it LONG ago. I'm glad they finally got it right this time. I can hardly wait to see the picture of this one.

3. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Uploading pics today. Will try to get it posted soon. Congrts Phil! Dan

4. bullbuster

bullbuster New Member

I saw his cats at the sci show before I started doing taxidermy. The best I have ever seen by a mile. I thought everyone knew he was the best in the world at lions. Glad to hear he has the ribbon to go with the title. Congratulations! Down the road-

5. Way to go Phil .

6. Duckslayr

Duckslayr Active Member

Anyone have any pics?

7. psycho

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. psycho

Might not be able to tell by the picture but even the toes on his cat were awesome looking!

9. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

WOW!! What a mount.

10. OH MY---What a Beautiful mount---CONGRATULATIONS Mr Soucy-----You surely deserve your WORLD TITLE----

11. Congrats Phil, awesome piece!

12. Daniel M.

Daniel M. Tongo, the best dog in the world. (Saarloos)

Ohio
    X2

It is one of my favorite poses and I loved the translucent tongue! And his bobcat was just as nice!

13. v.fleming

v.fleming New Member

Phil it was a real honor sitting with you and Barbara at the banquet to watch you get your Gold Coin and other awards. Way to go, but I'm still waiting for the speech.

14. psycho

I think that cat would make a great cover for Breakthrough! I have heard a lot about Phil and seen a ton of his work but to finally get a chance to meet him was fantastic. Super nice and VERY talented guy. Dan

15. Patrick J

Patrick J You've got me mistaken for someone else

Holly Molly!!!! The inner mouth and lip definition is flawless. What a beautifull piece

16. Richard C

Richard C Well-Known Member

GREAT PIECE. i love it.

17. Way to go Phil, much deserved!!! Was great to finally meet you.

18. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

That inner mouth was some of the most amazing Taxidermy I have EVER seen........congrats Phil, you sure earned and deserved this honor!

19. LordRusty

LordRusty If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Ohio
    Well it's about time!!! CONGRATULATIONS on a long overdue World Title! Beautiful Cougar! Beautiful mount! Well done! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

John.

20. Shawn73

Shawn73 Active Member

Picture doesnt do it justice with this mount its something youjust had to see, That piece was just beautiful.