1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Anybody Ready for Surry?

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by QBD, May 9, 2011.

1. hardcase

hardcase I can do all things through Christ.Philippians4:13

NC
    Hampton Inn, in Dobson. Looking forward to meeting you Pescado, and Hoss. Are you going to have any of the tube skinning tools with you Pescado? Which booth are you going to be in?
    Hardcase

2. Michael Shipman

Michael Shipman Killen Merriams in SD

i'm looking forward to the show

3. jtcjr

jtcjr Member

NC
    Hampton Inn in Mt Airy is party motel and where the school is puting up judges and teachers. Yes you can register at the school. Say hi to me when you register mounts I will be checking in mounts. Don't forget to go to the new building to entry mounts, lots nicer than old room.

4. D.Price

D.Price Well-Known Member

Paul you gonna have some spare parts for the Rage?

5. Kittrell Hill

Kittrell Hill 9 Beard Merriam 2008 Meade Co SD

Scott you got a 6x12 box trailer to put your crap in!!! And by the way I don't need poptarts because you are buying breakfast every morning:)

6. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

Wish I could make it, but I am still out of town in Air Force training. Same reason I missed the WTC. I will miss seeing all my friends and the good folks in NC.......Surry is always a first class show! See everyone in August at the NCTA show. -Marty

7. stuffr2

stuffr2 Member

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again and hopefully making some new friends. We'll be there thursday sometime between mid morning to lunch. Everyone have a safe trip, see ya there! ;)

8. jtcjr

jtcjr Member

NC
    Just reminder,Try to attend the Chris Barnhardt class of mounting a Red Stag. Chris and the NCTA is doing this Stag for a Childswish child. I want to thank Chris now for agreeing to head this class up.

9. I'm looking forward to it. They always have some really good seminars at this show.

10. reggieapfd

reggieapfd New Member

I was planning on being there, but circumstances beyond my control put a damper on my plans. I'm going for back surgery Friday..UGH!!! To all those attending have fun and good luck!!! See you all next year.