1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

I think a few of us need to move to TEXAS for work tommrow

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by *, May 11, 2011.

1. *

* Liberalism IS A MENTAL ILLNESS !

2. RTF

RTF Active Member

Stuff like this pisses the crap out out me. No good low life POS earh crawling scumbags !

Did you contact them yet ? If they think that LLC can protect them, they are dead wrong.

3. But Dennis - it says they work ethically right there on their website!

Bruce

4. Dennis which one is yours ?

5. Justin P.

Justin P. Active Member

We work honestly, ethically, and take extra care to satisfy our cuotomers!!!

Unbelievable.

6. Mr.T

Mr.T New Member

I got nothing to worry about, my work isn't good enough to show up on anyones site. You should feel flattered.

7. Paul C

Paul C New Member

I just checked the site out and would strongly recommend EVERYONE look at it. He's using pics from a LOT of different studios. Looking at the gameheads I can see at least 3 different styles in taxidermy and photography. In the birds there are at least 5 contributing taxidermists including (I think) Huffman and a few other posters on here.
    In the 3 fish photos he has he actually left the "Daniel Blackstone" signature on the crappie photo. WOW.....what a POS! (The studio....not Dan B)

8. rnviper3

rnviper3 New Member

That takes nads. What kind of person could do this.

9. Jerry Huffaker

Jerry Huffaker Well-Known Member

I see one of Catman's Leopards at the bottom of the page.

10. The same kind that will buy a winning mount and enter it at another competition under their name.

11. fozziebear

fozziebear New Member

Amazing .......I guess :mad: Again what a pos!

12. DanB

DanB New Member

Yep, I work there too. Who's supplying the donuts for work this morning? Glad I'm advertising my work on other folks websites.

HERE WE GO AGAIN!!

13. txoutdoors

txoutdoors Active Member

But Dennis and Dan, your stuff looks really good. I might have to send him some stuff for you to work on. lol

14. He has a Facebook page as well.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Taxidermy-The-Best-LLC/195692927114931
    His name is Miguel Mendiola
    You may want to look there as well.

15. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

I think it's awesome he left Dan's signature and copyright on the crappie pic. LMAO

16. R.J. Meyer II

R.J. Meyer II Member

Dennis, can you send me a nice photo of the moose/wolf mount for my website? Since I talked to you about it at the show I figured I could say you are a "consultant" for us..................lol

17. Every one of you is fired for not showing up for work this morning!

18. I see a brian harness/ ozark woods bobcat their too, he has that pictured in his catalog from like 4 years back to now.

19. Old Fart

Old Fart Active Member

So they "borrowed" a few pictures. It is a nice website and they do charge a good price. It could be a crappy site and they could be cut rate taxidermists. Chill out! Those of us who got "left out" should be the ones pissed off. I definitely would contact them about their spelling problems, it makes your work look "cheap".

20. Can you sue under copyright laws? all joking aside, this fellow seems to be flaunting every rule with exceptional contempt for another artist's talent and work. And one cannot help but consider that if he is using the photos of other more talented taxis to sell his services, maybe the potential customer who bases his judgement and indeed final choice on using this studio, would probably be being misled if the standard of work is being falsely represented. A no win no fee lawyer would gleefully take this one on I am sure.
    It should, in my opinion, be at least considered. Because he is cheating everyone concerned. Just my thoughts, wishing you well, stargazer.