1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Alligators 4-5 foot frozen whole "read entire post please"

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by coonhollow, May 11, 2011.

1. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

OK I ordered 50 alligators months ago. before I would collect the money and order them and it didn't work as well as I wished it had so this time around this is how I'm doing it.
    Presently the gators are frozen and ready for me to obtain. Watch this post for a time that I need payment the cost is $95.00 per gator plus shipping I covered shipping on the last order and had very few reimburse me for the shipping.... gator and shipping have to be paid for up front this time.

1) no emails or Pm's its too hard to juggle from Pm's to emails and to the post. if you want one you need to post here!

2) don't send any money I will have a window week or two weeks for payments to be received I don't want to set on payments till I receive them all. and put your taxinet name on the money order please! lol

3) I prefer a postal Money order for payment I cant exchange that much on my paypal account to use it so I will not accept paypal this time.

4) I will not ship to anyone that cant be delivered to within 3 days UPS Ground unless you decide to pay for 3 day shipping every box will be 18 in. x 18 in. x 16 in. I'm not sure of the minimum weight charge for this size box but I do know I can ship 2 for the same price! my zip is 14812 you can look up shipping details. if it is shorter shipping time from Jacksonville, Florida the zip is 32219

5) I will purchase the boxes and insulation if you want more than 2 gators the box will be 18 in. x 18 in. x 24 in.

6) I already have a list of interested people from various shows if you gave me your name at a show please post here and state that you did.

I'm hoping this is the last time I do this if I wasn't hammered with requests I would pass but I really enjoyed watching everyone at gator wars and the pictures I have received of gators taxineters have mounted from me. If your state Association wants a similar seminar that Ohio had by Psycho "Dan" I will figure out a price for the gators and I'm sure Dan would love to do the seminar! ;D :p

2. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

hell, get the gators, set a price and we'll fly Dan to my shop and pay him to put on a class :)

3. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

get working on it! lol and I will make sure you have them there!

4. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

I'm in but it can't be at the end of July because I have the Missouri Show to attend! Can't miss a show with good friends and I have to do a seminar there. ;)

5. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

I signed up at the Ohio Show.

We are also interested in the Pshcho seminar in Michigan.

Joe Miles

6. psycho

Joe, It would be my pleasure brother. Just let me know what will work for you all and whose shop we will be able to work out of. I'm in. ;)

7. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

Let me know how many participants and cost for everyhting and I will get the ball rolling.

8. ortegageno

ortegageno Active Member

NM
    Might be a dumb response but you can fit a lifesize gator in a 18x18x16 box.

9. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

Àctualy i can fit 2 in the box but would only do that if it were a one day ride for shipping.

10. sarahdj

sarahdj Active Member

It's a 4-5' gator- it'll fit!
    Dan's on the move- look out world!!;)

11. I'm interested in a smaller gator (4ft), dont have much room in the house, its filling up! Or if you had one that was 3ft that would be better! How much total with shipping will it be to Michigan? Just want to be sure, skinned or not skinned? Do they have any paper work or permits I will need with them? Where are they coming from?

12. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

I could send you the smallest it may be slightly less than 4 foot but not by much. I need your zip code? they are Whole Frozen.....and come with cites tag issued in Florida. hope this helps.

13. my zip is 48759

14. DavidB

DavidB Member

I'll take one...let me know when

15. RJ Simington

RJ Simington Active Member

Hi Blaine,
    please let me know when my gator will be sent., I only have 2 weeks left before I return to Alaska for the Summer.

I have emailed or Pmed a couple times.

Getting nervous about getting it before I leave.

RJ Simington
    541 883 2492

16. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

pm sent, trying to figure out how to get it to you without shipping ground, 3 day cost way to much and ground is a 8 day ride.

R.J. if this works for you I will get it out USPS Monday I never dared to ship them this way do they stick to what they post as far as delivery times?

Postage Price Calculator

Large Package, weight 20 lbs 0 oz, mailed on May 16 after 8:00 AM
    from BEAVER DAMS NY 14812 to KLAMATH FALLS OR 97603
    Products Expected Delivery Post Office Price

Priority Mail® [More info about Priority Mail®]
    delivery-Wed, May 18 $63.40

17. Hey Blaine
    I know last time we tried this it didnt seem to go as planned for both of us,so Im up for trying this again if you can get me one.What am I looking at for shipping cost and roughly when are you going to start shipping them out?My zip is 58401.

Thanks Blaine and I look forward to hearing from you

Predator Pro Taxidermy

Shaun

18. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

Thanks Shaun thats why I wont do it that way again it took me forever to get the gators. right now he has 50 ready for me to go get I'm off next weekend so I will compile the list of names I already have and start contacting everyone to see if they are still interested and Dan needs to give me a clue on how many he needs .HINT.LOL Also when I looked up Shipping for R.J. the USPS Priority was faster than UPS Ground and cost was only slightly higher than UPS Ground rates but I never used them so I am asking for any feedback from people shipping with USPS do they really stand by their delivery time quotes? you are a ways away so let me see what I can find out about shipping through the post office first.. Thanks Shaun.

19. psycho

Blaine I don't know exactly how many as of right now but I'm guessing conservatively between 15 and 20. It could be a bunch more but until we get everything worked out I can't give you a definite number. ;D

20. Thanks Blaine
    look forward to hearing back from you when you get some more info.

Predator Pro Taxidermy

Shaun