1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Freezer clean out, great skins!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by jkbwolf, May 12, 2011.

1. jkbwolf

jkbwolf Member

I have many skins and capes that were for shop use. Unless noted skins are all very nice. Pics available on some items. I will accept paypal or check for payments. I would prefer to sell the raw skins locally unless you are willing to pay for next day air. I may include shipping on some items depending on where you are located. Call me with any questions. 636-290-6403 Joe

Tanned skins

life size Bushbuck w/horns, wet tan, small mark on nose, easy fix, good skin $250.00

Elk cape 26" off a 5x5 bull, wet tanned by Wildlife Gallery, good cape, $150.00

Elk cape 28" this skin I bought from another taxidermist and could not use because I was told it was a 30" cape. The skin had been prepped and ears done by the taxidermist. I removed the bondo from the ears to use ear liners. This is a good beginner cape with some small holes that need fixing. Wet tanned................$100

Cross Fox, large ranch raised fox, fur quality excellent, some small skinning cuts, 1 small rub on leg, easy fix, dorsal cut, dry tanned by Wildlife Gallery.............$175.00

Raw skins

Pine Marten, medium size, excellent color and fur, tube skinned, no holes, dry salted...........$85.00

Silver Fox, ranch raised, very nice, big male, dorsal skinned, frozen..............$125.00

Coyote, big grey colored male, excellent thick fur, dorsal cut head and feet still attached, frozen...........$35.00

Black Coon, medium size, very dark, good fur, dorsal cut, frozen.............$60.00

Blond Coon, medium size, reddish blond color, good fur, frozen whole...............$125.00

Elk sheds 6x7 set, 75% color no chewing or cracking, 10-1/2" bases, 50" beams, heavy set, comes with shed mount..........$300.00

That's it I do not get on the computer daily so if you are in a hurry just call.....thanks........Joe

2. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

was a guy on the wanted side looking for black and blond coons not too long ago.

3. chetknip

chetknip Member

pm sent

4. jkbwolf

jkbwolf Member

Bushbuck is SOLD

5. jkbwolf

jkbwolf Member

Cross Fox, Silver fox and Elk capes are sold

6. jkbwolf

jkbwolf Member

Pine Marten SOLD