1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Trophy sea duck & waterfowl hunters wanted

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Gray Ghost Safaris, May 14, 2011.

1. Gray Ghost Safaris

Gray Ghost Safaris Hunting Consultant

Fellow Waterfowlers and Taxidermists: I'm putting a group hunt together for some waterfowling in MA this coming season. My goal is to take some of the east coast sea ducks, Brant and assorted waterfowl available in the Boston area with Capt Adam Smith. Many of you know of his reputation as offering great hunting and hospitality. If any of you are interested in collecting some trophy birds, or just love hunting waterfowl, get in touch with me. My agenda if you will is to hunt, not get customers. I no longer practice taxidermy, but I do love duck & goose hunting. I'm only interested in putting a group together so we can have the days to ourselves. Cost is $350 per day with a 3 day minimum. Lunch and all shells are included. Currently, there are dates scattered throughout Nov, Dec & January but I'd prefer to book a January date as that's when the birds are in prime condition and numbers should be at their peak. The local Marriot offers hunters a discount on lodging, and restaurants are plentiful. The local Lobster man can provide fresh, live lobsters to those wanting to take some home at a good price. Deposits are $200 per hunter, with a follow up deposit of $300 due 30 days before we hunt. 3 days x $350 = $1,050.00 is the total cost of the hunt. Limits are very liberal with common Eider, Old Squaw, Scoters, Brant, Canada Geese, divers and puddle ducks available. If you've been wanting to experience some great hunting and collect a few prime specimens, get in touch with me ASAP. Please, serious inquiries only.
    Good hunting,
    David

2. dav3006

dav3006 Active Member

guys ive hunted with captain adam smith a few times,,,, you will totally NOT be disappointed ,,, its an awesome hunt with many birds ,,,, YOU WILL HAVE AND AWESOME HUNT

3. Gray Ghost Safaris

That's why I am choosing to hunt with Capt Smith; positive hunt reports in all facets. Good opportunity to collect some trophy birds at the same time. Thanks for your comment dav3006

4. Gray Ghost Safaris

I have openings to join us in January 2012, 9-11th. All species will be open at that time...tentitive to no changes by the MA G&F. Contact me if you want to join us.