1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

ER Fund

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by SFavour, May 16, 2011.

1. Well after almost two years of trying to keep this fund a live I have to admit that I have run out of steam. With the last push a week ago I have had two donations of $50.00 from Jim McNamara and $100.00 from Gab thank you gentlemen that is it I have a possible sale on the shotgun still and if that goes thru the money will be used to help the ones still in need but after that I guess it is up to the NTA and the TERF fund to help out.

After the expense of setting up the 501 and funding most of the money I just can not keep it up, I guess what has really disappointed me is that many that were helped with is fund said that they would help support it when they got back on their feet even if it was just a couple of bucks now and then but they have not. I see these same individuals going to competitions and making trips here and there but seem to have forgotten their word. In these trying times with the economy as it is I understand the need to hang on to what you have and I will not judge those that do.

I want to thank all of you that have helped over the last two years and I know you will be rewarded for the kindness you have shown others.

Steve

2. gab

gab Active Member

Steve thank you for all you've done and for all you've personally put into it.If I were you I'd keep my gun and let it stop where it is.