1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Dakota V Fleshing machine with Stainless Steel table (SOLD!)

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by pyeager1, May 16, 2011.

1. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

I have a Dakota V fleshing machine complete with the factory stainless steel adjustable table for sale. I've had this flesher for 5 years and have never used it! It was used very little before I acquired it and has been used very little by a friend of mine since. It has been used mostly as a "catch all" in his barn for the last year or so. It needs a good cleaning which I will do before it is sold. These pics were taken a few months ago when I had a perspective local buyer. Asking $650 now $600 for the set up. MUST be picked up or will consider meeting you for off laoding. Shipping charges would add another $200 to this, plus I ain't gonna mess with crating it up. I'm located in Cullman, AL just off I-65 at exit 310 which is 50 miles north of Birmingham and about 50 miles south of the TN state line.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Re: Dakota V with Factory Stainless Steel Adjustable table

PM sent

3. Re: Dakota V with Factory Stainless Steel Adjustable table

PM sent

4. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

Re: Dakota V Fleshing machine with Stainless Steel Adjustable table (Price Reduced)

One more time around then it's gone back to being a garage "catch all" forever. Price reduced to $600!

5. dktaxidermy

dktaxidermy I'm on top of the dirt; how bad can it be?

Re: Dakota V Fleshing machine with Stainless Steel Adjustable table (Price Reduced)

if i bought it i couldn't afford to drive out and get it. if i drove out to get it i couldn't afford to buy it.

CATCH 22!! LOL

kirby

6. Southern_Trophy

Southern_Trophy USMC O.I.F. Veteran OohRah!

is there anything you would want to trade for the flesher?

7. bill@hogheaven

bill@hogheaven New Member

Re: Dakota V Fleshing machine with Stainless Steel table (Price Reduced AGAIN)

Take off the table legs & seperate the motor & head & it wouldnt be hard ro crate & ship. You can evenbreak it down into a couple of smaller packages. You will get a lot bigger audience that way. Just saying.....

8. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

Re: Dakota V Fleshing machine with Stainless Steel table (Price Reduced)

Last call for alcohal on this! Going to the storage facility this week. :mad: :(

9. dktaxidermy

dktaxidermy I'm on top of the dirt; how bad can it be?

you do know my birthday is coming up and i never even wanted a king eider. lol

10. Southern Blaze

Southern Blaze New Member

PM Sent

11. Southern Blaze

Southern Blaze New Member

PM Sent

12. Southern_Trophy

Perry, let me know if you still have this before next year's convention. If you still got it, bring it with you and I will save my nickles until then.

Doug

13. joeym

joeym Old Murphey

What do you flesh with Perry?

14. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

Flesh All baby, Flesh All! 8) I'm scared of this Dakota V as if it were a bear! I've never touched a hide to it! :-[ I've used a Flesh All for over 20 years and that's what I'm comfortable with. Carl, I'll give you a call later this evening concerning the flesher. Doug, if I still have this flesher by next year it will be a permanent fixture in my garage loaded down with $h!t! ;D :D

15. Southern_Trophy

IF you can sell it, do it, but don't use it as a work bench, Ill save my nickles and see if I can come get it in a few months, maybe have you meet me in Birmingham to pick it up. I would buy it today if I had the cash, but I dont. I think I need to be a crack dealer to support my taxidermy habbit.

16. joeym

joeym Old Murphey

Perry, I'm surprised that you are intimidated by a razor sharp blade rotating at 1600RPM between your hands and knees, LOL! Short story...I cut the crap out of myself on a Dakota many years ago. I had "Blade Fright" for several days, and would not go near the machine. Finally, one afternoon, I slugged down a coupla Bud Lite's, tuned the blade, and went back to work. I haven't had a serious run-in with my machine since!

17. Re: Dakota V Fleshing machine with Stainless Steel table (Price Reduced)

That's probably what got you cut to begin with. LOL :D

18. ¿¿??

¿¿?? New Member

Perry, I'll take the table its on. lol. I'll come pick it up today

19. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

Fleshing machine and table are still available. I will not sell separately unless two serious buyers commit.

20. Re: Dakota V Fleshing machine with Stainless Steel table (Price Reduced)

Also, if shipping, or should I say picking this machine up is a problem, I may be able to help if you are close to Evansville, IN 47711.

My inlaws live close to Perry, and I will be going down there within the next 6 weeks, so just pick it up at my house if you must, or I can meet you somewhere along the 65 N, 24 W, or the 41N / Pennyrile Pkwy.

812-303-7015