1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Fox/Coyote Pups and Sun Glows?

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Lupen, May 18, 2011.

1. Lupen

Lupen New Member

Been looking for either a fox or coyote pup pelt, all feet & claws, but it doesn't have to be mountable. Pretty much any color is fine.

Would like a good quality one though, even if it isn't mountable, and it'd be nice if it was already skinned and tanned, because I wouldn't feel comfortable doing so myself.

Might even be interested in one that is freeze dried or mounted already, if I can afford it, that is.

--------

Another pelt that I've been trying to find is a sun glow or calico fox with all feet & claws. Again, I'd prefer mountable but it isn't required as long as it has all of its feet. Also needs to be of good quality and already tanned...

...And I prefer all of my pelts cased, but it isn't exactly a deal breaker if you only have them open/dorsal skinned,

-----

Thanks,

Lupen :)

2. Lupen

Lupen New Member

Bump.. still looking.

3. I'd PM Bob Wendt about the coyote/fox pups. I believe its close to the time he has a few of them for sale. As of a calico fox, I know NID-20 has them during the winter, I'd PM him and see if he might have one left or not.

4. Lupen

Lupen New Member

Alright, will do. Thank you ^^

5. Lupen

Lupen New Member

Still looking.

6. lizardguts

lizardguts skull collector

I dunno if you'd be interested in this or not, I sure like it

7. Lupen

Lupen New Member

Yeah, I've been eyeing that fox for awhile but I'm not sure if I'm willing to spend $300 on it right now... it really is a gorgeous fox though.

8. Just in case you can find someone to skin for you I may have a couple of coyotes.

[​IMG]

9. I could skin and salt for you, but it almost seems a waste to ship here and back. :p

10. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

plenty coyote pups, about like the ne in the picture above. and grown coyote capes, and full liseize coyotes. all skinned frozen raw except the pups are frozen whole

11. Esaki Riu Sama

Esaki Riu Sama Member

Im loving THAT pup, ill be PMing you about him/her.