1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

yote eyes and 2 in 1 scene?

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by B2L, May 18, 2011.

1. B2L

B2L New Member

Does anyone have a decent reference pic of a howling yote from the front? Specifically of the eyes.. every picture i find is from the side......
    Second - Guy brought me and im about finished with a sitting howling yote.. get phone call today and find out he just killed a second one last night and would like them together.. besides another howling one.. anyone have any ideas on combining them? Ive thought of this new one lying next to it but any other ideas would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Eric

2. EmG

EmG New Member

How about one laying down sorta leaning on the other both howling? kinda like this ---> http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_YLMe_JonTu0/TNsU_e-IAMI/AAAAAAAAAHU/UAcHIVd4kN0/s1600/BLACK_WOLF_HOWL_LAY.JPG

I know it's a wolf, but yotes can probably be found howling laying down too.

3. Here's one from google images
    [​IMG]

4. Taken just this morning.

[​IMG]

5. Maybe have the other one sitting next to the howling one, and have it looking forward (forward on the mount). So they're both sitting, maybe one facing diagonal and one facing forward. . . I hope I'm making sense! Lol!
    Maybe I'll draw a stick figure picture. ;D

Or maybe have the new one laying in front of the other, with it's face turned outwards, with an alert expression. I think no matter what position the second one is in, it should have an alert expression like it's listening out for a reply to the other one howling. ;)