1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

WANTED: Freak Animals, Unusual & Antique Taxidermy, Pet Taxidermy

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by BatCountryBooks, May 19, 2011.

1. Ebay, Ravenswings1

2. BatCountryBooks

BatCountryBooks Member

Thanks, but I'm going to have to pass on this one. I showed it to some other collectors as well, and they also passed on it. Unfortunately, while deformed, it's not deformed quite enough!

I buy mine from Amazon.

3. Ah, please spread the word! I'd be very much in your debt if you found a buyer for it. :D
    What do you, being the expert on deformed specimens, think something like this python would go for? :)

4. ravenswings1

ravenswings1 New Member

USA
    Oh thanks I ordered some from Amazon now, I had already checked ebay but only could find those blunt kind for refilling ink cartridges

5. BatCountryBooks

BatCountryBooks Member

STILL BUYING! CASH ON HAND!

Not much, maybe $25?

6. kgosi

kgosi New Member

I don't have anything deformed or mounted but I do have a Rattus Norvegicus skin, he's all black with a short white stripe on his chest. No tail or feet and he's been case skinned. Two 1/2 inch slips on the belly as well.

7. MadeInUSA

MadeInUSA New Member

I've got...

A baby chick whose top head never fully formed. There is just a mass of meat and what appears to be eyeballs?

I also have a baby diamond rattler (15+ years old I believe) whose body is fully fused, tail fused to body and all and a couple of corn snakes with 1/2 body fused together... let me know if you're interested!

8. BatCountryBooks

BatCountryBooks Member

Still buying!

9. BatCountryBooks

BatCountryBooks Member

Still Buying!

10. quagga

quagga Member

Deformed blesbok head...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Taxidermy-Deformed-Freak-Horns-White-Blesbok-Head-Mount-Great-Condition-/151505137706?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

11. quagga

quagga Member

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Taxidermy-Deformed-Freak-Horns-White-Blesbok-Head-Mount-Great-Condition-/161581346271?

12. BatCountryBooks

BatCountryBooks Member

bump

13. dental

dental New Member

Re: WANTED: Freak Animals, Unusual & Antique Taxidermy, Pet Taxidermy

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Ohub Campfire

14. BatCountryBooks

BatCountryBooks Member

bump bump bump