1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Question of the week #3-price

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by michael p., May 24, 2011.

1. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

No Gary.... I'm harder to argue with because I am right ;)

2. Heres one Michael, whats up with the cheese head on George? LOL

3. Most of that is wrong.
    Rich man walks in pays cash for top of the line model with all the accessories. poor man saves money all year waits on sale shops ever dealer then has to settle for something when he had rather had the top of the line model. accessories will have to wait.
    Rich man buys premium , poor man buys reg.
    rich man eats steak, lobster, etc. poorman eats potted meat, hotdogs, Vienna sausage.
    richman got insurance on everthing including self. poorman has what he is forced to take, liability auto ins. maybe home owners. if he gets sick hes screwed no insurance.
    rich man goes to the doctor with every ailment . poorman dont go unless it life treating, tuffs the little things out. again if its serious he screwed no insurance.
    rich man pays 500.00 for deer head tips taxidermist another 100.00 and doesn't effect his budget at all. cause he has no budget.
    poorman pays 350.00 for deerhead and has to let the truck note go this month to pay for the deerhead cause deerhead wasn't in the budget.

4. Whats cheaper....bondo or earliners?

5. quart of bondo walmart 8.00 something 1 quart equals about 6 pair of ears
    earlinners last time i looked about 8.00 for one pair
    you do the math

6. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Let me guess, you use bondo because it is cheaper than liners, then set your prices low too?

7. Nope ! I use bondo for several reasons: 1 get it just about any wheres without having to place an order. 2 hundred and one uses.
    3 have nothing against liners just prefer bondo better 4 i like the smell of it. 5 smell runs off unwanted hang-outers off.

pricing if i decide to rip off customers, or give it all away for free. I am the boss i get to make that decision Right or Wrong its my choice. You sir fly the flag as your avatar and make ref.to America loosing jobs to china, You feel strongly about the USA. You of all people you respest the freedom of I can charge what i damn well wont to without being harassed or prosecuted.

8. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

The correct word is "want" not "wont". You must be South of I-10 with an avatar like yours.

9. Thi
    This damn spell checker works good on fixin spellin but not so so good on word placement nor does it differentiate between north or south of I-10. LOL But If you gotta know i am very much north of I-10.

10. gab

gab Active Member

if you're going to correct spelling,it's persecute.my house is north of I-10 and my shop is south of I-10,and i buy bondo by the pallet,so i don't know where that would put me in your book ;D

11. sounds better than buying earliners by the pallet

12. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

The cutomer pays for the ear liners,, if you charge enough.

13. The difference i see is if we all charged 500.00 deerhead. half use liners half used bondo. The bondo half is making more profit. Simply less overhead, more profit ,bigger the bottom line.
    Hey Gab Mab its a south of the MACON DIXON LINE THING !
    OH and Mr T its CUSTOMER not cutomer !! HA HA

14. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Since you are making this a M/D line thing, I was spelling in a way that you rebs would understand, since the Queens English if foreign to most of you. LOL

15. Dat thar bee a good hollar back. Dang it Mr T ant you just funning with me.

16. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

yup.