1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Taxidermy Shop of the week.

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by John C, May 28, 2011.

1. Kyle Lakey

Kyle Lakey Active Member

Yeah I've got some ideas but 800 is alot and I gotta find a place to move them. My luck I'll move em to an empty space then get a tenant that wants the space. Thinkin of making some octogon small bases with them and adding the trim work on top and bottom but I'd like to get rid of atleast half.

2. Very nice Kyle, that was a good move getting that place, I'll drive the bike up and see it in person if the weather ever warms up.

3. Kyle Lakey

Kyle Lakey Active Member

Thanks Jim. Ok see ya in August then haha...

4. cflwrs

cflwrs Member

Very nice space looks like it will work out great and I see the shop mascot in several of the pic's.

5. Kyle Lakey

Kyle Lakey Active Member

Yeah she kept looking at me like wtf are you doing dummy get back to work, or pet me. Usually 3 of them (got one of each color) in the shop when not during buisiness hours but she is in heat now and we don't need another litter right now.

6. tviper56

tviper56 Active Member

I enjoy looking at all of these places. Kyle, you are on pace to really blow it out. You seem to do good work and I love the set up and the motif inside. Good luck and God Bless bro. Tim

7. cwt

cwt Active Member

TTT

8. My new shop , purchased an old pizza house about 30 days ago. I spent a little time and $$ on my lobby. The rest just paint and peg board. 3200 sq f all together, the lobby is 620 sqf. There is another 600 sqf behind that single door in the work space. That I did not take a shot of. All the freezers and junk are located in there along with a walk in cooler. I have been a 600 sqf building the last 10 years. To say the least Im very proud of my new shop.
    I still have a few things to do before 100 % complete , but I got it to the point where I can work in it.

Lobby
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    working space
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Drying wall
    [​IMG]http://oi58.tinypic.com/13zboqu.jpg

9. Dave Byrd

Dave Byrd Active Member

Wow! Nice shop buckfever! Sure makes a guy working out of the garage very envious!

10. Brian Reinertson

Brian Reinertson Well-Known Member

Iowa
    No kidding, my basement looks like crap now, Congrats on the new and perfect shop!!

11. redog76

redog76 New Member

DAMN that place is perfect for a shop!!! Very cool congrats!

12. Wingnut

Wingnut Member

Well, LOL, from viewing all of the great shop photos, I have come to realize, that, Taxidermy is a lot like sex,,,you can do it anywhere! LOL!

13. cwt

cwt Active Member

That is a very nice place

14. Bob Mead

Bob Mead Mead Taxidermy Studio, LLC

Here's a tour of my studio:

Attached Files:

15. Bob Mead

Bob Mead Mead Taxidermy Studio, LLC

Showroom

Attached Files:

16. Bob Mead