1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

The White King of the Jungle...

Discussion in 'Mammal Reference Photos' started by Travis de Villiers, May 29, 2011.

1. Todays trip to our local nature reserve and lion park proved very exciring and rewarding.
    Please enjoy.

Attached Files:

2. 2

Attached Files:

3. 3

Attached Files:

4. 4

Attached Files:

5. 5

Attached Files:

6. 6

Attached Files:

7. 7

Attached Files:

8. I hope they of some use to you all...

Kind regards
    Travman

9. jasonb

jasonb I think I'll keep her

Thanks Travman, I have been looking for a backend pic of a lion to show a co-worker the roll around the tail.

10. Here's another for you man

Attached Files:

11. jasonb

I learned so much when I was working with Ray Hatfield, he mounts some of the best lions I have ever seen, and we just polished a turd of a lion that was suffering from acid rot on Thursday and I got looks like I was crazy when I put that roll in around the tail, now I have proof. Thanks again.

12. AaAhH!! Dude thats terrible about the rot!!! Man prove them wrong! If u would like any more I can email them to you in a higher quality...
    take care...

13. Just one more for good measure!

Attached Files:

14. jasonb

I have one more to put together from the same group of hunters that is also an acid rotten piece of crap, thanks for the good reference.

15. thats terrible man, who's to blame? its a pleasure dude....

16. Rhonda

Rhonda Member

Wow what a Beauty to look at

17. Very much so! The first 2 pics he was checking out the ladies and being such a poser;) The ladies seem like the blondes it seems because they where all lined up in a row checking him out too! lol

18. RTF

RTF Active Member

Awesome lion pics.

19. RedWolf7

RedWolf7 New Member

Certain details are easier to see with a pale coat! Thanks!