1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Doug Campbell aka Missouri Creek Taxidermy has passed away.

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by antlerman, Jun 1, 2011.

1. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

http://www.missouricreekstudio.com/

Click on the link on the above page.

I just found out about this today. Doug was an active member on here since 2006. Doug served as President of the ITA in years past. He was a good taxidermist and loved to compete. He was working on a bear to take to the World Show & NTA convention in July. He will be missed.

Condolences to his family.

2. Museum Man

Museum Man Well-Known Member

very sad, not even 60 years old..

3. Man thats rough!

4. Deepest condolences to his family and friends. May he rest in peace.

5. mike g

mike g Active Member

Very sorry to hear this, thoughts and prayers to his family.

6. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear.

7. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Dang I will miss Dougs PM's and emails. What a shame. In 2008 I saw a gator he mounted and I told him I was taking one to the 2009 show. He asked for a sneak preview so I sent him pics. From that day forward he was always chatting with me about gators or something.

Rest in Peace Doug. Dan Hudzik

8. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

I did not know Doug but it is so sad to hear of a loss in the Taxidermy community. I read the obit and it was a life fully lived! God Speed!

Rick Krane

9. Missouri Creek Studio

Missouri Creek Studio Black buck Walnut pedestal

Hey everyone thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers. This is Doug's Son Cameron I knew my Pop's like the back of my hand so the password was easy. Dad Passed away on May 9th of this year due to a severe brain bleed that we still don't know the cause of. I'm still going to carry on my dad's name and reputation when I get out of the service in October of this year. If anyone has any questions you can contact me [email protected] Thank you all so much my dad lived for taxidermy

10. Heck

Heck Active Member

Condolences.

And THANK YOU for YOUR service to this country.

Bettin' your "Pop's" is very proud of you!! ;)

11. Prayers to the family so sorry for the loss.

12. You have some big shoes to fill, Cameron. Your dad was an extremely talented taxidermist, and very nice, man.

Thank you for your service, and best of luck in your future. We're here for you.

13. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Ill say what Heck said above. Thank you and best of luck with your future.

14. Jerry Huffaker

Jerry Huffaker Well-Known Member

Very sorry to here this, My condolences. From everything I've heard he was a man in pursuit of excellence and worked hard his whole life. RIP.

15. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Cameron thanks for the post. Hope all is well with you and the family. Thank you and if you need anything drop me a line. Dan

16. RDA

RDA Well-Known Member

condolences to family and freinds..

17. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Thank You Cameron. Your Dad was a great man. I'm sure he is very proud of you. Sorry for your loss.

18. Our condolences from John and Nancy Brown.

19. alexm

alexm New Member

Sorry to hear