1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Carolina Fur/ Head quarters tax. supply

Discussion in 'Tanning' started by hounddoggy, Jun 1, 2011.

1. hounddoggy

hounddoggy Member

When i run accross great service i like to share it with others. I sent my first (ever) batch of hides to carolina. I spoke with a very friendly woman who kindly answered all of my questions. Everything went well placing my first order. Yesterday my wife reminded me that i needed to order some tan. Today i decided to use liqua tan on a few capes that were ready. I didnt have enough to do them all. No big deal as i planned to order some tan.

My son just brought a box from UPS to the shop. iT WAS FROM HQ----THANKS D. PRICE!! Now i have enough tan to finish up for the year.

I will try out this tan and will share my thoughts on Monday. I have received many pm's of thanks for my "reviews" on products.

BEFORE I try this tan let me say this: I WILL NO LONGER SAY I THINK ONE IS BETTER THAN THE OTHER ON ANYTHING PERIOD REGARDLESS OF HOW I FEEL. i WILL SAY I LIKE THIS OR THAT AND LEAVE IT AT THAT. The last thing i want to do is upset good folks or get people on opposite sides of the fence.

I like Carolina and Headquarters. I am impressed with their service so far and reccomend them as i do other companies with great service.

2. Glad I was able to help, Larry. ;)