1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

The Month in Fish Pictures" ~Year 5~ June 2011 !!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Rick Krane, Jun 3, 2011.

1. kikkertinz

kikkertinz Glass half full

a few of the nicest smallmouths ive ever seen!

2. What a great start to another month. All the fish are great and keep them coming.

3. BIGUN

BIGUN Member

I agree- some incredible smallies and other cool fish. Just snapped a couple pictures of the "bass in the background". This is my own fish- I'm horrible at taking pictures!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. wishbone

wishbone New Member

love the smb dougp

some perch im workin on for a buddies coffe table got 10 of these pigs to do
    all 14-15 inches

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. warthog

warthog Member of VVA and VFW

Your yellow perch are really looking good. Do you carve your own bodies...the reason I ask is bec ause that one yellow perch is in a severe turn. Just wonderin. Your stuff always looks good.

6. wishbone

wishbone New Member

thanks...ya i carve all my bodies...the bend is strong...was havin some fun with that one

7. Jeff Lumsden

Jeff Lumsden Well-Known Member

Great fish this month so far!! I don't get on here much, but what is up with the HD to HD Chevy ad that takes over the lower half of the PICTURES?, I can't seem to delete it???

8. Jason S

Jason S New Member

Awesome start to the month so far :eek:. Tiger muskie replica. Love those smallies guys! That bass is sweet!

Jason

Attached Files:

9. Manny

Manny New Member

I can delete it on the lap top but with the Iphone it wont let me.....gets annoying!

10. 7-Point

7-Point Active Member

Absolutely beautiful smallmouth Doug P!

That is a very nice, soft paint job on that bass Dave Smith!

And I can't wait to see those perch done wishbone! I like the poses.

Love the muskie Jason!

11. Jimmy Lawrence

Jimmy Lawrence Well-Known Member

Douglas!!!!!!!!!!!!!! super nice smallies my friend!!

Dave Smith! Bout time you get back to the fins and scales, and leave the clay alone for a while. You need to post more often. Love looking at your largies. So softly painted. Always been a fan.

12. Love all the mounts. Great job guys! Dave I also LOVE that LM.

13. Joey Arender

Joey Arender big mouth alert

Re: The Month in Fish Pictures" ~Year 5~ June 2011 !!!!!!!!

Nice smallie! Yep, just love that lm Dave.

14. BIGUN

BIGUN Member

Here's my two excuses for not doing many fish lately. Both clay sculptures then converted to decoys. Am starting a couple of big Peacock bass pretty soon. Then for the next ten years, it's going to be nothing but salmon, steelhead and trout- I'm sick of warm water fish and never felt comfortable doing them. Our Oregon state record smallmouth bass that I molded will be available pretty soon at LCR. Hope everyone is doing well! Dave
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. GBRUCH

GBRUCH "I am nothing without christ".....John 15:5

wow Dave! That Turkey is unbelievable!! I would have never believed that was a sculpture. Awesome stuff!!

16. duxdog

duxdog Active Member

Awesome guys. Love the Atlantic Salmon! Caught a few this past weekend and am heading back for more next week.

17. K.N Fish Taxidermy

K.N Fish Taxidermy Kenneth Newton Phone#804-867-7736

Here is my first Black Crappie. A 16 1/4" Black Crappie skin mount.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Nice work this month guys. Fine looking decoys Dave. My Dad would have a fit over that turkey decoy.

Here is one finished up last week. A ten pound LMB from LCR for a NC customer which is a member of the Army Special Forces returned home from Pakistan just in time to pick his mount up in person.

Here is the customer with his catch.
    [​IMG]

A happy customer and a proud taxidermist honored to meet such a brave and skilled member of our armed forces. Without them we have nothing!
    [​IMG]

The mount.
    [​IMG]

19. Wow Travis, that is fantastic.

20. krusher167

krusher167 New Member

looks like that bass was almost lunch for something... ten lb fish wow!