1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

4 horned sheep ?

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Ron B, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Ron B

Ron B Life Sucks.....Then comes the death roll!!!!

Alabama
    Managed to go 30 years without having to do one of these but luck ran out! I have not even looked at this thing real close yet (looks like the spawn of satan) but it appeared the horns are grown together on each side! If so how in the heck do you get them off! Perhaps it is not as complex as it looked in the bag! Any suggestions or tips?

2. never done one but i love these things so much so i ask for pics! 8)

3. Ron B

Ron B Life Sucks.....Then comes the death roll!!!!

Alabama
    Thats like loving a spider!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

4. I would just rot them off as normal. I just did one like that and had no problems. The horn sheaths were grown together but the bone cores were seperate. They both came off rather easily after being double bagged for a couple weeks with a cup of water added. Good luck. Mark

5. I like how the finished skulls look. I do not like cleaning them myself and I have yet to meet a living one that I liked as well. Better?

6. lizardguts

lizardguts skull collector

Like loving a spider? But these things are awesome! (not to clean of course though ha)

[​IMG]

7. It LOOKS so sweet and adorable and calm but I grew up around goats and sheep and never met a nice one (well, the two I raised myself aside). Deceiving little bastard, don't give me that innocent face... he's just waiting for my back to be turned...

8. ive did a few of them i have my local beetle cleaner do them for 20bucks and i send him the skull plate and then they come back ready to mount other then maybe washing them a little but yes the cores are normally sperated inside the sheaths though

9. Most Will come off... A Few just flat won't... EVER. All depends on how tight the curl is.