1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Absolutely LOVE Revolution Taxidermy Supply Curious Alert Form!!

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by NICKYG, Jun 6, 2011.

1. NICKYG

NICKYG "IS IT ALIVE, OR WAS IT MOUNTED BY GLORIOSO?"

HEY GUYZ!!!

I Mounted up a really nice buck on REVOLUTION TAXIDERMY SUPPLY Curious alert Form!! Coming out awesome, and what a Unique Pose!! MY Cameraman filmed, as I progressed through the mount with a tanned cape--cartilege taken out of ears... I posted on Youtube a couple of excerpts, but the Video is in HDTV 2 HRS 27 Minutes running time... AWESOME JOB BRIAN, And the Rest Of the Revolution Team!!! Loving it!!
    If you haven't tried one of these form, you should... I Am Not trying to sell em--I just feel that it is a very Unique and exciting pose that All Serious Deer hunters have seen--and CUSSED ALOT--After this trophy buck came in ( slipped in quiet) and youy had your arms folded and in your insulated coveralls with you remington 700 .30/06 on your lap and BAM--There he is ---He sees you--Dont know exactly what you are, and he is CURIOUS--But If you dont do somethin QUICK--HE IS GONE!!! Love It-- BY the way---This HAS NEVER Happened to ME!!! LMAO
    Call Brian at 1877 REV FORM If interested!!

Thanks,
    Nick

Attached Files:

2. NICKYG

SORRY---Photos arent the best--- I was tired and just snapped a few pics right before I locked the shop doors... Was just tucked, sewed, stapled--You know the drill..lol I did put more detail into this mount today, and never brought the camera.. lol ;D

3. ChoppTax

ChoppTax New Member

Revolution makes the Best deer form

4. verne

verne Well-Known Member

Rev forms are O.K. don`t like the heavy parting mold lines on the form and soft spots in the foam.

5. zubba

zubba Active Member

No offense, but your pictures blow a$$. :D They don't even show the uniqueness of the pose. As an alternate to a straight pose, I too am a fan of Revolution's Curious Alert pose. Here is a better pic where people can get a better feel for the pose....not saying the mount is any good.

I don't mind Revolution's forms. They are OK & they seem to fit. I too don't care for their foam, heavy parting lines, and sharp foam flashing. It seem like everytime I order from them, they have to pour the form I'm ordering and it delays the whole process. Surely they have to keep their forms in stock.

Attached Files:

• Brad.jpg
      Brad.jpg
      File size:
      42.8 KB
      Views:
  6. Absolutely love Rev forms. They seem to fit the North Idaho deer like a glove.

7. NICKYG

I agree with your comment Man, My photos SUCK, And do not do this pose any Justice at all!!! Thanks for posting a Pic that better shows this pose off... I was tired--and just snapped a couple of pics before I left, and it was JUST MOUNTED , And obviously on the Mounting Stand--Just thought I would show a Pic of it... Thanks again for a Better Pic... You can all see their full Line of Mannikins on REVOLUTIONTAXIDERMYSUPPLY.COM
    Thanks, Nick

8. Just my opinion. I think the head on the form needs to have a sharper turn. It's to relaxed for the shoulders and the neck. If that makes any sense.