1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Airbrush help?!

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by gradycodd, Jun 6, 2011.

1. not sure how it happened but the connector on my badger renegade velocity just pulled apart from the main unit. it wont go back together and i dont understand why. i saw no parts come out i am completely confused! please help with missing parts or anything! thanks :-[

Attached Files:

2. sorry for the bad pics

Attached Files:

3. thanks again

Attached Files:

4. Pescado

Pescado Biggest in 2011

That is the airvalve R-0021, It is threaded in and will not just come apart unless unthreaded counterclockwise. The part looks like it has some pretty deep gouges, maybe from pliers in the second picture. Where did those come from?

PB

5. Pescado

Pescado Biggest in 2011

This picture not the second

Attached Files:

6. the problem is there are no threads on this piece. it fits right in but i cant find why or how it could have gone together. the gouges are from pliers trying to seperate the piece from the hose after it fell out. i was pulling my airbrush off of the holder and the hose got caught an it just pulled apart :-X

7. Pescado

Pescado Biggest in 2011

After a closer look it seems the airvalve broke leaving the threaded portion in the airbrush body.

8. omg :-X holy hell i didnt even think of that! thanks a ton! but wait.... how does one go about fixing this. ur genius!

9. Pescado

Pescado Biggest in 2011

See the R-0021, that is what it is supposed to look like.

Attached Files:

• r1v.jpg
      r1v.jpg
      File size:
      23.7 KB
      Views:
  10. Pescado

Pescado Biggest in 2011

If I wasn't heading to the Texas show I would say send it here. You should send the brush and the piece that broke off to Badger. The address is on the papers in the airbrush case.

PB

11. thanks a ton!

12. Pescado

Pescado Biggest in 2011

To return product for service please send to:
    BADGER AIR-BRUSH CO.
    Attention: Product Service
    9128 W. BELMONT AVE.
    FRANKLIN PARK, IL 60131

Traceable shipment is recommended for all product returns.