1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

6 Days of work, and lovin every minute.

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by jasonb, Jun 7, 2011.

1. gab

gab Active Member

if this were a football game,i think someone would hav thrown a flag for piling on by now.

2. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

Seemed more like a false start to me. :D

3. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

LMAO X2 Bob

Daniel quit sucking up. LOL

4. That's Mr Daniel George! Get it right! LOL!

5. Daniel M.

Daniel M. Tongo, the best dog in the world. (Saarloos)

Hahaha, I think I need to add your name too Mr. George :D lol

6. Wayne R

Wayne R NRA and B&C Life Member

I be willing to bet some where down the road, we will be adding Daniel's name to that list he just posted. Talented and wise for a young man.

7. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

I agree 110%

8. Nyati

Nyati I love tahr huntin

I have watched this thread and haven't said anything, except right at the start. I agree that the mounts could be better, but, at least Jason put his work on here. There are people on here with thousands (some tens of thousands) of posts, give advice every day on taxidermy, business etc and yet I have never seen a mount of theirs on here. If you're willing to tell someone how to and what to do then put your work on here so others can have an idea if you know what you're talking about, and also be big enough to take the criticism.

I agree as well

9. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

I post some of my work on here. But I make sure things are where they belong before I post the pics because I know if I don't, they will tear it and me apart.
    And I have no problem with criticism. I use what I'm told on my next piece and see if it helps.
    I've always said I'm just an average taxidermist and don't want to be "top dog" so I don't feed everyone a line of BS when I do post the pics. There's no need in it.

10. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

What makes you think he was talking about you Red? Maybe he meant someone else with tens of thousands of posts. HAHA

11. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

There are only 3 of of on this thread with "tens of thousands of posts" :D

12. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

There are only 3 members on this site with "tens of thousands". You guys need to get a life, LOL.

13. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

I know I do. :D

14. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

Actually, I'm the worst of the 3. They've been here longer. lol

15. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

Yeah, I just did the math for you. You average 7.89 hours per day. That includes weekends, holidays, etc. Most would consider that a full-time job.

16. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

Actually I stay logged on. Most think just because someone has so many hours logged on here that means that's how long they are actually on. All you have to do is bump my table and it adds another 1/2 hour to total time logged on (laser mouse).

But I usually don't explain that to people because some think it's the one thing they can actually call me out on and I don't want to burst any bubbles. lol

17. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

Actually, it is every 15 minutes, not 30. You must bump your mouse a lot.

18. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

The average is 30. It depends on how many members are on line. The more members, the longer it takes for your name to hit bottom. ;)
    Not to mention I use this site for reference. Just that alone I can collect 20 hours a week.
    But I STILL need to get a life :D

19. scpol

scpol Wholesale Bird Taxidermy....Fan of Mike & Harry

I just use this site to watch everyone argue about the stupidest crap ever... ::) ::) ;D

20. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

I'm pretty sure bumping your mouse doesn't qualify