1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Two Turkey mount

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by Wildside, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

Customer wants two toms on one base. Any ideas on poses that look good together?

2. Personally I would do one alert in the rear and to the left, and the one on the right, in front a gobbling. It would give the hunt type of look to it.

I will see if I can find a picture to show you.

3. Here's one I did for myself
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. full fan

full fan New Member

Take a look at this one I did. If this doesn't work go to my web site at www.fullfantaxidermy.com

[​IMG]

5. I think you should them fighting, with one on it's back and the top one, suspended from the foot of the bottom one. That would be cool Joe.
    Jim

6. James Parrish

James Parrish Tundra Swan...Its What's For Dinner!

Here's a double tom mount I just finished. The customer chose the 2 poses. The base is one of the mckenzie foam/dirt bases ETB8 (best $40 you can spend IMO) with a custom made wood base made by one of my other customers. The wooden base has 4 square legs. The top of the base is 40" high so that it can sit behind a couch. The cool thing about this set up is that it allows 3 different display options. The first is with the legs attached. The leg assembly can be taken off so that the wooden surround will sit on the floor or on a coffee table. If the customer wants to display it without the wood surround, the foam lifts right out of the oak base.

[​IMG]

7. Joshbritt

Joshbritt New Member

Very nice James!