1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Wounded Warrior Weekend Seminar, with pics

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Heath Cline, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Heath Cline

Heath Cline Well-Known Member

Ohio
    Here are some pics from yesterday, day 1 of the Wounded Warrior Weekend Seminar. I will post more pics later tonight when we are finished with the mounts for the weekend. Lots of knowledge & ideas being tossed around & learned today. And a "little" B.S.ing also. lol
    A special thanks to Cary & Ed for coming out giving this weekend seminar. I hope eveyone who was here enjoyed it as much as I did.
    And I hope this American Hero & the kid from Make A Wish like their mounts.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. scpol

scpol Wholesale Bird Taxidermy....Fan of Mike & Harry

Very nice Heath..Sorry i could not make it..This week was full of seminars here..

3. Heath Cline

Ohio
    Here are some pics from this morning of Bob (Wildlife1) working on the buck. Also some pics of the doe waiting to be tweaked some.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. huntin_justin

huntin_justin Active Member

I want to say thanks to Heath for having me and the great hospitality for putting this on. It was a blast, I just wished I could have stayed for the whole thing. Also thank you to Cary and Ed. You guys shared some very good information and I know I learned a lot just watching and listening to you guys. It was a pleasure meeting everyone and hope to work with you all again someday in the future.
    Justin

5. buck

buck Member

Thanks again Heath for putting this on had a good time learned alot really need to thanks to Ed and Cary nice to meet Justin and Bob Randy

6. Heath Cline

Ohio
    Randy, thanks for coming down.
    I have some pics of the buck mounted but they are on the shop computer and we have no electric right now, so I cant post them at the moment.

7. Rhonda

Rhonda Member

Thanks to you all for getting them mounted

8. Heath Cline

Ohio
    Pics of the buck being mounted. Now its time to babysit these & make some adjustments.
    And I would like to say thanks for letting me get involved in this great cause. And thanks to all the guys who came & took part in this !!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Whitetailart

Whitetailart New Member

First off I would like to say THANK YOU TO HEATH For putting this together this weekend.
    Along with a thank you to Cary and Ed for their time and patience with all the questions that were asked of them.
    It was a pleasure meeting everybody that was there and hope to see everybody again Randy , Justin , Heath , Cary and Ed.

Bob

10. little fred

little fred R.I.P all my fallen taxidermy brother's

HEATH YOU ARE THE MAN.!!!!!!

cary is the best,,, those deer should feel greatfull have him and ed putting there hands on them you all are great guys for doing that,,,,
    god bless

freddy