1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Tanned Caracal Hides for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by maidonmuskard, Jun 13, 2011.

1. silvercaribou6

silvercaribou6 New Member

Price? Pics?

2. Light Rail Coyote

Light Rail Coyote Active Member

X2

3. Email sent

4. ShadowWulf

ShadowWulf me and my shed hunting pup, Cody

X3

5. Lupen

Lupen New Member

Sent an email yesterday and still haven't heard back :\

6. Would like price if they are still for sale.

7. Omnivore

Omnivore New Member

Also sent an email yesterday, also not heard back yet. ???

Edit: Just heard back, thank you for the email reply. I will pass.

8. hootie8705

hootie8705 New Member

Why are you going to pass does it sound fishy. Reason I ask I have been emailing him? Would like your view

9. Omnivore

Omnivore New Member

The prices are good and so are the pelts, but the seller is based in Cameroon and I just don't want to deal with overseas shipping...especially considering the high rate of scammers from Cameroon specifically.

I'm not making any claims of the seller being a scammer, I just personally don't find the reward to be worth the risk and thus only buy from Africa if the seller has proven trustworthy USA-based people vouching for them.

10. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

guys/gals, it `s illegal unless you have the usfws liscence to import, and doubt anyone does. there are reasons for that , it`s not feasable cost wise. I can`t grasp that no one seems to get this import/ export thing. coming or going, no can do without a federal lisc ansd extensive record keeping and BREAK THE BANK inspection fees at the port of entry or exit. one of these days the federal agents are going to drop the net. you don`t want to be in it.

11. Omnivore

Omnivore New Member

Yep Bob. Would have been happy buying these pelts...if only they were in the USA.

12. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

there are a few folks in the u.s. that have the proper liscencing. I`d think there would be a heck of a business with them acting as receiving agents for import or export. that is how we trappers get our furs to the canadian auctions. the auction companies have a receiving agent in the u.s that takes care of the border inspections, have the lisc and also the record keeping.