1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Member status, Power posting, Gold-Pressed Latinum level

Discussion in 'Forum Operations' started by PA, Sep 28, 2006.

1. rodlrock

rodlrock Mold Maker HQ Taxidermy Supply.

Evelyn (Superpig)
    that is one cool looking pig on your home page he looks like he is smiling.
    The cats are cool as well that is very nice work you do.
    Rodlrock

2. Wolfwoman

Wolfwoman $90 for your fur made into trapper hat or mitts!

*spits-spats-chokes out pieces of bone and flesh* WHAT DO YOU MEAN ACTOR???

Wolfie

3. rodlrock

PLEASE say it not true Please please it can't be true the Karma Goose was just a actor.I hope Wolfwoman bites you!!!!And hope Cecil and By Golly come after you.
    I just don't know how I am going to sleep tonight first my karma's now the goose it all been a lie and to think I thought I had +16 crushed yes I am.
    Asher its all your fault you will get yours in the end I would have never known I hope you sleep good tonight.

4. WABBITT

WABBITT Guest

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    .....the WABBIT is undergoing psychiatric treatment for dekarmalization syndrome
    of which are the following symptoms.

Personality changes :'(
    Irritability :'(
    Poor temper control :'(
    Anxiety :'(
    Depression :'(
    Indecisiveness :'(
    Self-centeredness :'(
    Inflexibility :'(
    No observable mood (flat affect) :'(
    Inappropriate mood or behavior :'(
    Withdrawal from social interaction :'(
    Inability to function or interact in social or personal situations :'(
    Inability to maintain employment :'(
    Decreased ability to care for oneself :'(

5. Wolfwoman

In all seriousness, I thought these posts were absolutely hilarious and fun in the greatest sense of the word. My goodness, if I'd taken everything (not to mention when the karma system was taken away I was at a minus) to heart, I would be seeing a shrink right about now.

But it seems as tho some don't want to have fun and, alas, those that do will be the ones to suffer

*lays down and tucks nose under tail*

Wolfie

6. Becky P

Becky P One must believe the glass is half full.

Karma Goose, not real?! An actor?! NO! I don't believe it.
    (next he'll try to convince us that Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy aren't real, LOL)

7. Glen Conley

Glen Conley KARMA GOOSE R.I.P. 2006-2006

Na, na, na, na, na, naah!

I'm alive! I'm alive! It was a trick! See Wabbit, I told you the Old Killdeer with a broken wing trick would work every time. Now I'm off to see the Wizard!

8. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

Ok .. this is getting silly. I have all the stars now. I ate them all. ... Maybe I'll let Wolfie have some.

9. Glen Conley

Karma Goose reporting in.

I got to the Wizard's and told him what was shakin' and movin', so he calls together his people for a seance and gets hold of Dr. Freud (can't be billed that way).

Guest Wabbit, I gave him your clinical symptoms. He mumbled something about yellow snow (?), and I asked him to repeat. He then said, "Don't eat the BROWN spinach leaves." Didn't make a lick of sense to me, but maybe it will to you.

10. Wolf

Wolf AHOOoooooo!

Wabbit... There's a pill for your problem, and if not, give it a week, someone will invent a pill!

Glen, how dareth you tryth to trickith us by saying the Karma Gooses was justith an ac-TOR! You've been reading to much Shakespare... or I have been? This is for you!
    VvvvvV
    (Glen's ankle)
    /\^^^^/\

Oh cool, Sea Wolf, Wolfwoman, and Wolf... the pack just got bigger ;D I wonder if any other wolfs out there want to come play?

11. Atdymoke

Atdymoke New Member

Well just so that everyone is clear ...... I will sleep like a baby tonight. For those that have any hopes that Santa, The Easter Bunny, or the Tooth Fairy are real, they are not and you have been lied to all these years!

Glen I appreciate you trying to keep the smite flies off of me during the infamous karma posts. Look I work in the corporate world where everything has to be analyzed and justified, EVERYTHING. I apologize of I offended anyone or if anyone felt that I tried to take away a personal freedom as this was not my intent. Things that don't make sense to me or can't be justified are not a productive use of resources and labor. That's just me! I have always taken things seriously ... and maybe I need to relax a little (at least around here, maybe someone could help), but again I never intended to offend anyone.

As for the Karma goose, I would expect to see it in someone's shop very soon!

Thanks to all

12. Wolfwoman

AH so that was it! He works for Corporate America, where there is NO KARMA!!! ;D :D ;)

Wolfie

13. rodlrock

The karma goose was just kidding he's real.....He is really, he was just trying to trick us.
    This call's for free hugs for every one, pass them the around to every one you know you may get some back that is the idea. ;D
    Zoey my boxer sends you a k9 hug woofwoman.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPvpnHhAztk&mode=related&search=

14. Atdymoke

Atdymoke New Member

Wolfie, there IS karma in corporate America ..... it's just n the form of bonus, raises, stock grants, and promotions. I can spend my karma!! ;D ;D ;D

15. Wolfwoman

Yup you're correct, been there done that myself. Remember, I'm the Old Wolf...lol

I am at the point were I prefer Karma from my hubby and dogs!! ;D :D

Wolfie

16. Wolfwoman

Rodlrock,

Sick Puppies???? WAY too funny!! ROFLMSAO!!!! I love it!!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Wolfie

17. E Fudd

E Fudd Guest

Ah knew that wascally Wabbit would have bwake down! Hold on Wabbit, I got a wemedy fo' ya...Hee Heee Hee :eek:

18. rodlrock

Wolfwoman
    glad you loved it I thought it was funny and you all would like it.
    At one point I thought I saw the karma goose but I am not sure. ::)

19. PA

PA Guest

Just for a perspective on the numbers of posts by the few, there is a post in the old archives done by the Taxidermologist on 16 April 2001, almost THREE FULL YEARS after the forum was started in August of 1998. By calculating via Goggle, that fine gentleman (LOL), found that in 2 years 9 months of time, the highest number of posts by any individual was a paltry 888 by John C, second was George Roof at 447, and third the venerable Mr. William Yox at 420 posts. To think that in little over 5 weeks, two people have eclipsed 2 years, 9 months worth of effort. Just goes to show you the amount of time people spend on here voicing their opinions on a myriad of subjects. No wonder I can't keep up....

20. Glen Conley

It does make a feller wonder what it would be like if one of those big gold belt buckles was up for grabs.