1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Texas convention

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by tpolson88, Jun 17, 2011.

1. tpolson88

tpolson88 New Member

What times is everyone gonna be there saturday. I'd like to stop by and meet everyone and see people I have not seen in a while.

2. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

We're already here and this is IMO the best EVER and it just started! Comp room is awesome and the seminars are PACKED!!!! Really nice facilities!

3. tpolson88

tpolson88 New Member

Awesome. It's finally in the town I live in and I have to work everyday but I'm gonna try my darndest to make it. The facilities are pretty new and yes very nice

4. stuffr2

stuffr2 Member

Hey Micheal, take care of my NC boys while they are out there. Hate I'm not there, y'all have FUN!! ;)

5. artwildcreate

artwildcreate Don't look at me.....

This is GREAT show......

6. rnviper3

rnviper3 New Member

I would love to attend the Texas show. maybe some day when I'm rich and famous.

7. michael p.

It's 8:30 and the place is hopping! Mounts coming on like wildfire and the seminar rooms are full even this early. Gary Weir is putting on a heck of a finishing seminar here.

[​IMG]

8. All the folks in the chairs cant see chit. WTF

9. michael p.

Next year we'll just take all the chairs out and make them stand for 3 hours.

Ron Kellys Redfish from his seminar this morning

[​IMG]

10. michael p.

Supply room is rockin :). If you're in Texas or a neighboring state you should really check it out!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Damn that looks awesome! I really hate that I cannot make it. I really wanted to see the Ron Kelly seminar.

12. Brandon M.

Brandon M. New Member

I'm here and lovin every minute.

13. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

I wish we had seminars and SUPPLIERS up here at the Alaska show.. Their is more forms in that pic than we had mounts at our show.. LOL>.

14. michael p.

246 pieces this year!!! Beautiful pieces at that!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. tpolson88

tpolson88 New Member

Well I'm not going to make it in. Lol I'm stuck outside the doors. I didn't pay registration since I could only make it one for a couple hrs. I thought you could go to the trade show without membership! :(

16. Man I wish I wasn't offshore right now. I would be there. Good luck too you all. Looks like a great time.

17. Todays lunch for a few of us was oryx burgers that Hilary B prepared! Yummy! Lots of awesome work and people here.

18. michael p.

Like American Express, membership has it's privileges :)

19. GBRUCH

GBRUCH "I am nothing without christ".....John 15:5

Loved being at the TexasShow and hope to make it back someday. Great group of taxidermists in Texas!
    Please say hello to the Barbour's for me!

20. Wildthings

Wildthings Well-Known Member

Will do Gary!

Michael's right!! It's been a great show so far with some awesome seminars!! The competition room is packed - can't wait to walk through it