1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Bear Essentials Tanning Supply, has changed hands.

Discussion in 'Tanning' started by Rhino, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Rhino

Rhino Too many irons in the fire will put the fire out!

The little company I started, has changed owners.

It is now owned by Trubond Tanning Products Inc.
    Justin, and Stewart Pohl, are the new owners. You will be hard pressed to find a nicer, more knowledgeable, group of folks. Justin Pohl is a Master Taxidermist-
    tanner, and His Father, Stewart, is a multiple-business owner, that has decades of experience with customer service. REAL websites, etc, are almost up and running.

With the quality of products I sold, and the technical support to match, the first year of business for BETS, quickly became overwhelming.
    Due to my physical limitations, I will only handle technical support for Trubond Inc. from this point forward.

Between the two of them, and myself, those that need it, will finally have a VERY knowledgeable staff to turn to, with ALL tanning needs. You wont have to guess when ordering tanning products! You will be DIRECTED to the products you need, and nothing you dont, according to the tanning job at hand. It now looks like products will be shipped from two locations. One in South Carolina, and one in Michigan. This may change.

If you choose BETS last season for your tanning supplies, please continue to use Trubond Tanning supplies. It will only get better this season, and there will be no
    "closing" for a few months, during the slow season! 8) All products WILL remain the same.

The new phone number for Trubond Tanning Supplies Inc is 989-600-0869. For technical support, my e-mail add is [email protected] tanning.com. Many Taxidermists work nights and weekends and sometimes need some after hours help. In these cases, you can call my cell, at 919-457-2198, 9:00 am to 9:00 pm monday thru friday, and from 1:30pm to 6:00 pm, Sat, and Sunday.

Thanks to everyone that relied on me last year. I did my BEST to do a good job for you, and will continue to do the same!

Any contracts or agreements entered into with Aubrey Young, or BETS, remain in force, and will be honored, and all sales will resume within 2 weeks.

2. Justin P.

Justin P. Active Member

Thanks for the good words Aubrey.

Aubrey is truly one of the most knowledgeable tannery experts out there. Aubrey's tanning expertise will remain at the core of the TruBond Tanning Products line. He has developed some fantastic tanning formulas and I know there's more to come!

I've spoke to a few loyal TruBond customers already and their support for the product is overwhelming and encouraging.

For now items will be shipped from South Carolina. In the future products may be available to ship from Michigan.
    We anticipate product will be in place for shipping in 10 to 14 days. A new TruBond Tanning Products website is currently under construction. Once up and running there will be a fully functional TruBond Tanning Products store front. Orders can be placed on the website or called in. We'll be sure to make an announcement and provide a link once the website is up.

Thank you for your patience and support as we get TruBond Tanning Products back on-line.

We look forward to serving your tanning needs!

Sincerely,

Justin Pohl
    [​IMG]

3. SAWEET!!!!

4. Tah Dah!

I like the logo. Great products. Good luck on the new venture.

5. hounddoggy

hounddoggy Member

It became overwhelming because the products are great! No doubt about that! I wish you success and hope your back gets better.Thanks for your support over the years. Many taxidermist out here are better at tanning because of your support and great products!

6. Tinker Mtn Taxidermy

Tinker Mtn Taxidermy New Member

I hope this venture works out for both parties. Aubrey does a fanastic job with customer support. I think this will be a great partnership that should benefit the taxidermist greatly with product being available all year. Thanks Aubrey for your past help and service!

7. Awesome! Can't wait to get some stuff ordered

8. Justin P.

Justin P. Active Member

Thanks gang!

Update: Materials are in transit this week to our SC warehouse!

9. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

I feel sorry for the commercial tanneries.

Guy and Gals, if you have any clue on how to tan a hide, all you have to do is follow the directions and you can produce a commercial tan at HOME! I have been purchasing the kits from Blaine (coonhollow) which was also developed by Aubrey. I've been tanning for about 10 years now and I can tell you there are few taxidermist that can actually produce a commercial like tanned hide at home but with these products damn near everyone will be able to! Great stuff and congrats to you Justin and Aubrey! Look forward to seeing more in the future. 8)

10. dktaxidermy

dktaxidermy I'm on top of the dirt; how bad can it be?

i definitely want to know when i can order products.

kirby

11. Hurry! I'm almost out.

12. Are they there yet ;D Im down to my last 6 .75 pounds of tan and just rehydrated 5 elk capes :eek:

13. I've been tanning for taxidermy for 20 years and a trubond tanned hide is by far the best hides I've have worked with. I hope they stay around a long time

14. Justin P.

Justin P. Active Member

Products are ALL in route! We may be able to ship as soon as later next week. Everyone have a great Independence Day weekend! Thanks for all the positive feedback!

15. Right on, this is truely great news ! Been sitting on 100 dry salted capes hoping for some kind of miracle to happen LOL

16. X2

17. Any update on when orders can be placed?

18. Justin P.

Justin P. Active Member

Next week for sure. All of the raw materials are at our warehouse. I'll be in South Carolina this coming week. We're just putting the wraps on some details. The devil is always in the details, LOL. When we're ready to go live I'll post an update. At that point you can order online or by calling. Look for an announcement on the 14th of July. Thanks again for everyone's patience while we get TruBond up and running.

19. Thanks Justin. Will be looking for the word GO. ;)

20. GO! LOL!

Anticipating the 14th!! Just so happens I have money now !!