1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Wholesale Bobcat by Lone Coyote aka Betty

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by BuckFord, Jun 29, 2011.

1. A friend of mine who mounts deer and hasn't ever mounted a bobcat , had one done wholesale and received this today.
    I don't even know where to start ? This is horrible and the guy responded today when he called , that he
    couldn't understand what the problem could be because he did a good job. ROFLMAO !!!!

Attached Files:

2. Re: Wholesale Bobcat

More

Attached Files:

3. Re: Wholesale Bobcat

Another

Attached Files:

4. Re: Wholesale Bobcat

This is suppose to be an ear

Attached Files:

5. Re: Wholesale Bobcat

He is going to give him a chance to fix this since he supposed to have over 30 years doing taxidermy.
    If he doesn't get any satisfaction, he will post the name of the Taxi.net member responsible for this mess.

6. NWMO

NWMO New Member

Re: Wholesale Bobcat

holy crap, what a freaking mess! I would demand my money back

7. northernmontana

northernmontana Active Member

Oh now come on. It's not April fools for a while.

8. Re: Wholesale Bobcat

That isn't getting fixed. :eek:

9. BillFromPa

BillFromPa Active Member

Thats why I dont use those cheap eyes! Pupils are never the same :mad:

10. irishme

irishme New Member

THIS IS A JOKE

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]RIGH[/size]T???????????????????????????????????????????[/size][/size][/size]

11. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Im saying BS. Nobody does wholesale work that incredibly terrible. My very first mount at 14 yrs old was bad, but not that hideous. I say this is a leg pulling.

12. northernmontana

northernmontana Active Member

13. Re: Wholesale Bobcat

My Step son did that cat, I WAS trying to work with them, weather to get them one of my hides refund or what.
    But I am fairly sure it didnt leave here looking like that, The ears were crisp and in tubes for protection and the yes were NOT surrounded by white like that.
    I told him Id work with him, but since he is threatning and posting pics and screaming about this, I wonder the validity of that cat coming from my step son.
    By the way, my Step son does NOT have 30 yrs experence, only about 5, our shop has 30 yrs experence, this guy cant even keep his story strait.
    Im thinking he tried his first cat and wants to blame us.
    I asked him how to make it right and that I had seen the cat before shipping AND it did NOT look like that.
    But was still willing to work with him. As I have a reputation to uphold.
    I asked him to let me talk to my step son and see what he had to say, but NO he wants to get his friends to Attack me.
    I think there is a skunk in the woodpile. something doesnt smell right !
    I had a few taxidermists recently here following the NC show, the cat was here then, No one comented on it.

I was willing to fix this, and I was working with Eddie, But now Im not so sure. I dont like the attack on my business when it was a agreement between Eddie and my Step son.
    Ill let Eddie try and work it out with my Step son. Im out of this

Im normally a good natured Christian woman, I have helped many on here out with things they needed free, I dont apreciate the threatend attack on MY business.
    This is my husbands and MY account, NOT my step sons..
    and like I said I WAS trying to help.

Betty

14. eddiep

eddiep New Member

this was my customers cat that they done and here is the whole cat to prove it

Attached Files:

15. Re: Wholesale Bobcat

I CAN ASSURE YOU THIS IS NO JOKE ...I know the man who sent this Bobcat as he has done work for me when i have been busy, the only reason he didn't do this himself was because he had never done one before and decided to send it out to someone with more experience as he is known for good work and didn't want too let the customer down. I think its the worst example of taxidermy i have ever seen and couldn't believe it myself when he first showed me...all i can say is if the the person responsible doesn't make this right with a full refund i will post the pictures on every taxidermy site i can find until they do. i also feel the need to give some advise too the person who mounted this..and i use that term lightly.....TAKE UP ANOTHER HOBBY...TAXIDERMY IS NOT FOR YOU ;D

16. eddiep

eddiep New Member

you want to make this right refund my money. this mess came out of your shop your responsibility. i just got this cat yesterday and opened it, and i have the fedex packing list to prove it.

17. Re: Wholesale Bobcat

THERE IS A SKUNK IN THE WOODPILE !!!

I didn't name anyone in my post but its hard to believe you would come on here and try to spin this around and blame the guy that paid you to have the bobcat done. Incredible !!!

Betty , you need to make this right because Eddie has a customer thats expecting a decent commercial mount

18. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

wow is all I have to say.

19. Re: Wholesale Bobcat

That's a real dandy! Biggest piece of junk I have ever seen.

That is what gives taxidermists a bad name.

The only thing that look crisp on that thing is the lip line. That is one crispy looking lip line if I have ever seen one.

WOW!

20. jtcjr

jtcjr Member

NC

Give the guy his money back quickly, then close your doors to other business.