1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Hammered Copper Table Pedestal 26 7/8" X 18 1/2"

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Marsh Master, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Just finished this design of a 26 7/8" X 18 1/2" (approx. within 1/8") pedestal featuring hammered copper and light brown patina.

It is 4 1/4" tall and is recessed 1 1/2" for habitat. Comes with approx. 1/2 of habitat depth and has 1/2" plywood attached.

Like all my work, this is soldered, and will have light imperfections as these are handcrafted, and bent sheet metal. If you have any questions please let me know.

This is the perfect base for turkeys, sitting coyotes, foxes, geese, etc, with plenty of room for that awesome habitat scene.

Price on these are affordable considering the material cost and labor involved.

Still accepting custom work.

Thank you for looking, and have a great holiday weekend!

Whitetail pedestals also available @ http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,265623.msg1841517.html#msg1841517

Attached Files:

2. dktaxidermy

dktaxidermy I'm on top of the dirt; how bad can it be?

3. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

:eek: WOW That is AWESOME! You make some FANTASTIC bases Ross! :eek: 8)
  4. slater56

slater56 Member

Beautiful work!!
  5. Thanks peeps. ;D Back to work
  6. This is simply fantastic! I'm going to have to get me one of these for sure!
  7. AnglingArtisan

AnglingArtisan Active Member

That is sweet Ross...
    maybe post something in the fish section about these bases?
    I love the whole hand-hammered thing...brilliant!
  8. I forgot to mention that, Rich Benedict aka AnglingArtisan did the beautiful work on these "prop" fish. Thanks again, Rich!
  9. DDavis

DDavis New Member

You make some outstanding looking pedestals
  10. Wow!
    Those are awesome!
    Of course I would yank those fish out of there and but a skull on that driftwood!
    Is there anyway I could get some photos without the fish or just of the base alone.
  11. Thanks, man

mbeck, send me your email and I'll get a pic to you soon, okay?

12. Whitetailart

Whitetailart New Member

That is a Beautiful base Ross .
  13. WOW Ross, that is very nice
  14. Matt

Matt Active Member

You have started something really nice right there! Beautiful work, love the hammered look, that really sets it off. I might have some custom things for you in the future.
  15. Thank you, fellars. Matt, I'd love to do something for ya in the future.

Price has been lowered, and I will have more available this week. PM me for ordering.

Thank you,

16. B.S.

B.S. New Member

:eek: Wow ! This is my favorite table ped you've done ... so far ;) I need one of these for my showroom !
  17. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

LOL All you have to do is order one then! LOL I loved the deer pedestal and was glad I was the first one to get a chance to use one of them. Now onto the next copper base. I think I have a plan for the next one. ;)
  18. Plan away, Dan, plan away. But, yeah BS, just order one............................or 10 ;D
  19. Updated
  20. irishme

irishme New Member