1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

The Month in Fish Pictures" ~Year 5~ July 2011 !!!!!!!! Happy 4th!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Rick Krane, Jul 2, 2011.

1. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

The Month in Fish Pictures" ~Year 5~ July 2011 !!!!!!!!

The warmest of welcomes on this the 235th Birthday of the United States of America the home of independence and freedom! Kathie and I have just returned from some time in Iceland where we visited with friends and made ones as well! It is always nice to be home however in Hinsdale New Hampshire! For many years as a child and as an adult I visit the cemeteries around the stare and live in a place where I can first hand see the names and the final resting places of those who sacrificed their lives so that we may have a country we call our own here in the USA. Hats off to all the folks who keep us safe and free! God Bless America!

What an outstanding Month in Fish pictures this past last month as I took sometime this morning and looked at some truly inspiring works of fish art! I want to thank all the Veterans out there as well for the sacrifice and dedication to service for country and citizen that we are so blessed to have and be able to thank such individuals for the opportunity to live in the USA as free citizens under God! I thank all the veterans past and present for all that you do! God Bless each and every one of you!

We share in fish pictures to find a common place with friendliness and positive comments of motivation as a great place to start in upward in direction of inspiration in being a fish taxidermist! I wish all the best to folks competing in the up coming year and I do wish all the very best in the pursuits of good fish work!

I do hope you have the opportunity to be thankful for your gifts of great passion and talent as an artist! It is a blessing to me for our lives to be joined from time to time to share and learn from one another so thank you for your great taxidermy work and my your lives continue to be blessed with inspiration!!!!

I want to personally say thank you for letting me join you again each installment of Fish Pictures to share in your successes and accomplishments! I have seen first hand the great strides so many have made with beautiful fish work! Good for you and congratulations on your hard work!!!!

Let's start off this July recognizing those from all over the world who shared their wonderful work with all of us as well a special hello to the Icelandic taxidermists!! Thanks for all the beautiful fish work in this past month’s pictures! Absolutely breathtaking art work!!!!!

I want to also thank all of the great contributors who not only share their personal great talents and work but also rather give such positive inspiration to all of us!

From beginner's to the best in the world we all join in every month in a critique free and hassle free string with nothing more then great artist and inspiring fish taxidermist and carves get together to share with one another their praise and inspiration of good will and friendship to one another. No egos just friendly folks who appreciate the efforts of others!

I want to start the month of July with a few different pictures of several events! First we have a Red white and blue fish picture set of the side of a few Brookie I caught fly fishing in the mountain’s of Oregano a few weeks ago as well as the a coupe pictures of the workshop in Oregon. I wanted to also share a photo of a very cool fish the Williams River Red band. And lastly a couple pictures of a Fine gentleman from New England and a very proud Veteran of this great land Mr. Edward Andersen!!

I hope a few moments of encouragement that every one starts somewhere and can accomplish great this with hard work and great passion for the art of fish taxidermy!

So here goes!

I hope you enjoy the week! See you in August!

So here we go and here is to a great June in fish pictures!!!! Enjoy!

You're Friend

Hope to see you soon!

My Best!

Rick Krane

I hope you enjoy the work of these very talented Gentlemen who I had the pleasure of meeting in Oregon this June!!!

Here are a few pictures of the workshop!

[​IMG]

Here is the gang putting together The Dave Campbell Steelhead reproductions!

[​IMG]

Here is Ken Taylor working on his head painting!

[​IMG]

John Vaca is working on the big picture!

[​IMG]

Here is Dale Reynolds and Glen Thill learning Framing!

[​IMG]

Here is Brian Huey’s Completed Steelhead head!

[​IMG]

Mr. Ed Andersen of Merrimac MA recently took a workshop with us and here is the 2 fish Ed worked on!

[​IMG]

While in Oregon I had the opportunity to do a bit of fly fishing. Here is a William’s river red band! What a little beauty!

[​IMG]

Here are two cool fish pictures to study by with a little red, white, and blue! Brookie’s on the fly in Oregon!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last but not least a personal memorable inspiration from Iceland. I want to tell you I am a taxidermist and the business my not make you a millionaire however some times if the faith lines up you can even get to Iceland to live out a dream! Here is my good friend and Anglers artistry family member Brian Noody and my new friend and kindred spirit and host Valdi!!!!

[​IMG]

Find inspiration to follow your passion!

My Best!

Rick Krane
    Anglers Artistry
    312 Chesterfield Road
    Hinsdale New Hampshire 03451
    603-336-7296
    [email protected]
    www.anglersartistry.com

2. Joey Arender

Joey Arender big mouth alert

Nice work all...

Rick I think Paul B. is going to get a little tingly inside thinking what a wonderful job his PSR would do on those little brookies ;D

3. Sikk

Sikk Member

Rick, my buddy Ray is going to class this fall with you, makes me jealous. Maybe someday I will be able to come out for a class as well. love this thread, it definitely has improved my work. Here is a pair of LC largemouth I recently finished, nice blanks to work with. paul

Attached Files:

4. Great photos and a superb thread. Thanks for sharing them, wishing you well, stargazer.

5. marshy creek

marshy creek New Member

Flying Fish

custom mold and cast

Attached Files:

6. 7-Point

7-Point Active Member

Awesome pictures Rick!

Nice bass Sikk!

And that is a sweet flying fish Marshy Creek!

7. srholmes30

srholmes30 Living each and every day

Great work

8. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

[​IMG]

9. 7-Point

7-Point Active Member

Beautiful bluegill Cole!

10. JE

JE Well-Known Member

As usual the thread is off to a great start, here is my start to the month, a 10lb UK Sea run Brown trout, LCR blank.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. NOAH@aarrkk

[email protected] Active Member

GA
    A recent shoal bass custom mold/cast............(actually a Kentucky spotted bass bank)

[​IMG]

Happy and SAFE 4th to everyoe!

12. Taxi-lover

Taxi-lover Active Member

Cole and JE....just perfect!!

13. srholmes30

Great work

14. Kevin Halle

Kevin Halle Well-Known Member

Very nice bluegill Cole!

15. PacWest

PacWest Active Member

Here is a crappy photo of a 24" Arp Rainbow.

[​IMG]

16. Those are some beautiful pieces guys.

17. Brian W

Brian W Active Member

Great job on the gill Cole..............

18. [​IMG]
    11 pound skin mount.

19. PacWest

PacWest Active Member

Love that Bow John C. What a chunker. Great work everyone.

20. srholmes30

Great looking fish John C