1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Check this out

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Jaymic, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Jaymic

Jaymic New Member

My oldman (retired engineer for defense program)made a tumbler for me! It has a titanium gear box off the front Vulcan gun of a F-22 fighter jet!!! The wood he made in his wood shop from oak trees on the back of the property! Stainless hardware! HOLY SH-T! I guess it took a long time, but what a gift! Should last a very long time. Thanks Dad...[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. NJTrapper

NJTrapper Member

Nothing like a Mil spec tumbler. LOl. Tell your Dad good job. Should do well for you.

3. I like it. What a great gift.

4. Looks great............and it won't show up on enemy radar! :D

5. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Very cool!

6. Way to go dad!

7. revolutionMan

revolutionMan New Member

He is not your old man. He is your father.

8. That has to be the best tumbler I've ever seen. It should be a family heirloom.

9. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

I was going to say the same thing. Nice enough to do that he deserves more.

10. Jaymic

Jaymic New Member

His NICKNAME is "old man" just like on the show " pawn stars" . I'm the oldest of five kids at 40, and he has all of our respect! He has raised a tremendously successful family, and taught me a LOT! You worry about your family, I'll worry about mine. I thought putting this up here and giving him all the credit AND thanking him publicly was showing him respect. You must be holier than thou? But thanks for looking.

11. michael p.

Man, some people are so sensitive over OTHER families relationships and nicknames! :) LOL Don't worry about it Jaymic......I get the same stuff on here for calling my wife "The Lil' Mexican".... it's not meant to be disrespectful, it's what her moms side of the family calls us....White Mike & his Lil' Mexican.

If you ever came to a family function of ours you would hear the uncles, aunts, nieces and nephews NEVER refer to me as Mike, it would be White Mike. That is so they don't get me confused with Mexican Mike (her uncle)

Lighten up people :)

12. Why do they call you "White Mike", was "Plaid shorts Mike" or just "Crazy Shorts" already taken? ;D

13. B Jones

Whatever Michael, I guess I was raised a little old fashioned, it was just a harmless comment.

Jaymic, the Old Man did a great job on your tumbler.

14. michael p.

Calm down "old man" ;D. That's why I put the smiley symbols in the back of it Brad.....trying to keep it light hearted :)

15. B Jones

Not a problem White Mike!!

16. michael p.

LOL!!! I was at her Uncles wedding a couple of years ago and the brides family is from Pennsylvania. They needed me up front for the dinner so the DJ was saying over the PA system "white mike please come to the head table"......a little later her 5 year old little cousin Carlos needed something while I was talking to one of the guys from Pennsylvania and he was pulling on my shirt tail going "white Mike, white Mike... come here". The guy looked at me and said "boy, they really single people out here in Texas don't they!". I thought it was hilarious, them people didnt know what to think! :)