1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Copper Pedestal base (hammered strap) 12" X 18"

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Marsh Master, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Rectangle Copper Ped with hammered copper strapping (optional). Size shown is 12" X 18" X 2 1/2" tall and 1 7/8" recessed area to habitat . All sizes available.

As always...........handcrafted, made in America, solid copper, and soldered.

This stock size is $76
    Fully hammered $86
    Hammered Strapping only (as pictured) $92

Thanks for looking

Other styles available

Whitetail Pedestals http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,265623.msg1841517.html#msg1841517

Table Pedestals http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,271430.msg1884717.html#msg1884717

Ross
    812-303-7015

Due to forum rules, I cannot reply to comments or questions in the for sale section until after 10 days. Any questions should be sent in pm as well as posted in this thread.

Attached Files:

2. This one pictured has been sold, but I am making more this week, and if you need a different size, please let me know, and I will get you a quote.

Thank you,

-Ross
    copperartistry@hotmail.com
    812-303-7015

3. I just want to say I've seen these bases posted several times, and every time i'm just amazed! The copper is a beautiful accent to the base, and anyone would be proud to have their mount on one of these! :)

4. Thank you

5. Updated

6. Bump

7. Blaserman

Blaserman New Member

You have some very good skills , I think they are grate.

8. Whitetailart

Whitetailart New Member

This needs a bump

9. Non-TypicalArtist

Non-TypicalArtist ABOVE Expectations. BEYOND Ordinary.

Very nice!

10. Bob, you can't be doing this to me.....I'm swamped! ;D

11. Whitetailart

Whitetailart New Member

;D ;D SORRY

Hope you and your Family had a good Holiday Buddy