1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Lifesize female wolverine

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Aktrpr, Jul 9, 2011.

1. Aktrpr

Aktrpr Active Member

First is a Large female wolverine. Little better than average diamond and small throat patch. measures aprox 2 1/4 X 30 before skinning. No damage, all feet in good shape. Nice wolverine for the $$. $350 prepped, salted and shipped.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ErikE

ErikE New Member

Re: Lifesize female wolverine and Lifesize arctic fox (also 11 arctic fox skulls)

Interested in the both the arctic fox and the wolverine, how do you take payment?

3. byrdman

byrdman Active Member

Re: Lifesize female wolverine and Lifesize arctic fox (also 11 arctic fox skulls)

mike do you get the arctic fox yourself? would like to get one dorsal next winter

4. Aktrpr

Aktrpr Active Member

Pm on the way erik.

Byrdman. I do get the fox and can skin them dorsal if you'd like. Just need to let me know early in the season. I don't skin dorsal unless asked to before thinning out the whole fox in my freezer.
    Thanks,
    Mike

5. byrdman

byrdman Active Member

6. Wolfie101

Wolfie101 New Member

Are you unwilling to split up the lot of skulls?

7. Aktrpr

Aktrpr Active Member

Buyer backed out on this wolverine. So its still availble....

8. Olaus

Olaus Member

Nice looking wolverine.

9. engc237

engc237 Active Member

boy you sure are tempting me with this one mike lynx arrived great shape as always thanks bob

10. Aktrpr

Aktrpr Active Member

Still available....

11. If you don't want it cased why not just sew up the legs and cut it down the back?

12. byrdman

byrdman Active Member

kirk how bout you sew it up for me....huh....

13. Aktrpr

Aktrpr Active Member

hmm, well if I had it tanned I would gladly sew up the leg cuts and cut it down the back. Not a big deal. However doing it to a salted skin.... Now that would be difficult. LOL

14. LSmith

LSmith New Member

is she still available? and how do accept payment? i would like to have it mounted!