1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

2 Montana very prime wet tanned lifesize coyotes

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by northernmontana, Jul 10, 2011.

1. northernmontana

northernmontana Active Member

Up for sale is two January caught Montana lifesize coyotes. I am about 1 hour from the Canadian border so you can;t get any more north than these guys. They are both really nice and will make great mounts or rugs. A few skinning nicks and each one has a small cut along the lip. It will be a very easy fox though. I will number these as coyote # 1131 and coyote #1132. There is really no difference between the two. The measure laying on the floor about 45" from nose to base of tail. You can't get any more prime than these guys. Wet tanned and ready to ship. They will be $159 each plus $16 shipping each. Buy both and combine shipping. We accept paypal, credit cards over the phone, checks and money orders. PM me or email bigrackstaxandtan@hotmail.com

Thanks for looking and have a great day, Jody

Attached Files:

2. northernmontana

pic

Attached Files:

3. northernmontana

pic

Attached Files:

• 1131.JPG
      1131.JPG
      File size:
      78.1 KB
      Views:
  4. northernmontana

pic

Attached Files:

5. They would make nice Plushies.

6. northernmontana

I hear you're a huge fan of the plushies?

7. I personally think it is a complete waste of one of Gods creatures.

8. northernmontana

I don't for one care for it but if someone buys one or both of these guys I really could care less what they do with them. Not in my hands once they ship. I never took you for the plushie type.

9. ;D How could you tell?

10. northernmontana

Just had a hunch.

11. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

D is into the felty's now. Nice yotes by the way

12. Jdewitt27

Jdewitt27 New Member

I could really give 2 farts about what other people do.....but I don't even really understand what a Plushie is???? Is it a soft mount that is poseable??

13. Binx390

Binx390 New Member

Plushies are the same thing soft mounts, they were renamed soft mounts for some reason or another, maybe to make them sound less like a toy, but really a plush is a plush. I make them, regardless of what people think. But I really don't advertise much on here, since I don't really see a big market for them here. And sadly I find they get a bad name because most of them are not done well.

14. skallet roseri

skallet roseri needless to say!

i thaught you where the one who renamed them softmounts because the fur boom on DA caused alot of problems so you started the soft mount due to people framing that "animals are our freinds not toys" LOL................besides who cares....these yotes would personally make nice lifesize mounts. i would get them but im stacked on yotes in need of a bobcat LOL.

good luck with the sale!

15. Binx390

Binx390 New Member

LOL nope I didn't rename them, they were renamed by someone else who took a poll and then it was voted that they were renamed. Personally I don't know if I really care for the name soft mount, but its what people recognize them as now, so I just go with it lol.
    And I agree these are very pretty coyotes too bad I can't get one right now, I have been wanting to do a lifesize coyote. Whoever gets them is lucky.

16. northernmontana

If plushies, lifesize, rugs or whatever else you want to do these will work for them all.

17. I think what Jody is trying to say is, as long as he gets paid for them, he don't give a damn what you do with them. :D

18. northernmontana

Thank you. I couldn't have said it better.

19. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

I live further north than you do.. La la la la..

Nice yotes btw..

Plushies.. Sounds like flushies.. Lol

20. northernmontana

Yep, Can't beat you on that one.