1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

WASCO has become part of McKenzie

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Ken Edwards, Jul 14, 2011.

1. D.Price

D.Price Well-Known Member

Is there anything I can say on here that's not gonna be criticized.

What do you mean Poor Aubrey? Y'all have been on my a$$ ever since Big Mack bought WASCO. Ole JP. chimed in and don't even know who i am or what I do, but assumed I was wrong. What the hell guys.

What do y'all want me to do? Just shut up? Is that it?

2. D.Price

Here it is Dan. Who we puttin in the hole?

[​IMG]

3. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Not who but a what. This whole freaking thread! ;D

4. D.Price

Actually I would rather it stay here, for future reference, if you know what I mean?

5. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

[​IMG]

6. John Panter

John Panter New Member

Yep! A little tougher this time, I seem to like the taste of shoe leather.

7. Ya'll making me laugh. This is getting hilarious. Thanks for the afternoon entertainment, keep it up.

8. :)

Attached Files:

9. tomdes

tomdes Me my dear and Fall BAZZ!!!

I'm just worried about the size of their catalogue, I can hardly lift it now, they need to start using phonebook paper...HA. But I just wanted to say good luck Ken and Sallie, it sounds like a good move.. AND by the way Sallie, I still have your SIGNED deer mounting manual that you signed for me back in the late eighties when you were up here in NY!!! Boy us young taxidermists thought you were hot back then!! Good luck you both...

Tom

10. GSD

GSD New Member

I'm outta the loop a bit. Got my WASCO catalog today... in a McKenzie envelope. That was kind of a "what tha heck?" moment. Well... I hope all parties benefit. I'm sure it won't change much... All the same, it makes me a bit sad :(

11. Mark V.

Mark V. Chinook Salmon replica

Welcome to Mckenzie WASCO! :)

12. hunte567

hunte567 Member

;) RDA, I agree with you 100%