1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Looking for wolf/coyote/fox tails.

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by nitsukiaoi, Jul 15, 2011.

1. nitsukiaoi

nitsukiaoi Judge me however you want

Looking for any length's and color's. Price range's from $5-$45 please.

2. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

had about 35 coyote tails and sold them all about 2 fifty each plus shipping. took forever to find someone interested and fuinally sell them. now seems everyone wants them. well, I`ll have a bunch again next winter.

3. Aktrpr

Aktrpr Active Member

I've got a couple arctic fox tails, at least one or two alaskan red fox tails, one or two cross fox tails and I think a wolf tail or two. Let me look around in the shop and see exactly what I have. These would all be raw salted and ready to be tanned. Are you interested in raw tails?

4. nitsukiaoi

I would like to have them tanned, but I can try tanning them myself when I get the stuff and area to do so.
    I use them for entertainment.

5. Aktrpr

Aktrpr Active Member

Heres what I have.
    1 Frosted light grey wolf tail. Very heavy long fur. From a big male. $25 Raw salted
    1 Light grey Heavy long furred wolf tail. Also from a big Male. $20 Raw salted
    1 Dark Alaskan red fox back half from middle of body back including tail, very nice tail. $15 raw salted
    2 Arctic fox back halfs from middle of the back including tail. Very Nice Tails. $25 each raw salted
    1 Nice arctic fox tail. $15 Raw salted
    1 Very nice Alaskan cross fox tail. $15 salted
    1 Nice Alaskan Cross fox back half. Slight damage to the tail, but still looks nice. $15 salted
    1 Nice Alaskan silver fox back half. Some damage on the body. Small area of squirrel chewed fur on the body. Nice Tail. $25 salted

Let me know if your interested in anything. All will need to be tanned.

6. I've got Tanned Coyote Tails $7, Tanned BIG Ranched Fox (Platinum, Blue and White) for $20, Average Reds for $13, All Soft tanned and ready to ship.

7. irishme

irishme New Member

pm sent

8. nitsukiaoi

Do you have pictures of the big ranched tails.

9. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Silvers and the Whites

10. jhits

jhits Active Member