1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Want your bird critiqued?

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by James Parrish, Jul 15, 2011.

1. James Parrish

James Parrish Tundra Swan...Its What's For Dinner!

I have a new blog with taxidermy tips and tutorials. I update the site everyday with new and fresh content. For future posts, I am going to critique some waterfowl mounts. So, if you would like to have your work critiqued, in-depth, email me some good photos. Try to get one from the sides, top, front, and tail. You can also send close-ups of the eyes, feet, and bill if you'd like. I will pick a mount to critique each week. As I said, the critique will be in-depth and based on the items that you could expect to find on a scoresheet at a competition. Other taxidermists can also leave their comments on things that are done right and those that need some improvement. Send your pics to [email protected]

You can visit the site to see the current at:

http://taxidermist.newlifetaxidermy.com/blog

2. hardcase

hardcase I can do all things through Christ.Philippians4:13

NC
    James,
    I am very impressed with your site. I can tell you put alot of effort in this project and it shows, I personally would like to thank you for your"giving back" some of the talents you have been graceously endowed with.Keep up the good work.
    Wayne Hargrove
    Critters Taxidermy Studio

3. James Parrish

James Parrish Tundra Swan...Its What's For Dinner!

Thanks Wayne

4. Great site, I will be following it for sure. I always learn a lot from seeing detailed critiques, so I'm really looking forward to that part!

5. ChoppTax

ChoppTax New Member

I put it in my favorites. Thanks James