1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

What makes a PROFESSIONAL Taxidermy tanner?

Discussion in 'Tanning' started by Rhino, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

If you meant Kieth Daniels, you learned from a very good person. :)

2. Rush

Rush New Member

Yes, thats who I ment. I owe him and his brother alot. Keith tought me ALOT about tanning. You cant get more "professional" than Keith, but dont ever put barrels in his dumpster.

3. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Bwahahahahahahahhahahhaha!!!!!!!!! Now tanning is an art??????? You folks have been sniffing too many fumes! I guess today I am going to practice the "art of hanging a ceiling fan!"

Holy crap, "the art of tanning"! That $hits funny!

Now ta

4. Rush

Rush New Member

And someone has mastered the" art" of being an ass....!

5. Well Im glad everything is art anymore, at least I know I will do well as it was the only class I aced in skool LMAO!

6. I'm sorry but I agree with Mike. Tanning is not an art it is more like a science. I had this same arguement with the old ej on here. Not EJ.

7. Steve, the last thing I want to do is start another argument and I thought this thread was dead. Why do you think I'm not happy? :-\

As a matter of fact, I'm pretty damn happy. Actually I'm happy as hell, I don't think I could be much happier.

...And as far as forgetting what David and myself were referring too, well, that ain't happening.

8. Bill Yox

He never said you werent happy. He simply said that by doing as he suggested, youd "be a lot happier".

9. And I said I don't think I could be much happier.

I'll just let it go, Bill. Y'all enjoy yourselves over here. Ive been attacked, accused, and drug through the mud over here with lies and B/S, and noone seems to give a damn about it. I've been used by 2 people on here because they feel that my boss has done them wrong. They use me to get to him. Talking about me forgetting something, they are the ones that need to let go and move the hell on. There are folks here that get away with so much crap, and I can't even defend my own name that someone else is trying to ruin. I've contacted you, Ken and even Tom Powell about this and they are still here and can say what ever they want.

I would be a lot happier if...

...you guys just take taxinet and shove it up your asses. :mad:

10. Bill Yox

Too bad you feel that way. Not to be personal in here, but when you contacted me, I passed along your request just as you asked me to. You did the same for me once too. What they did or didnt do from there once I contacted them for you, is not on me. I did just what you had asked. I dont believe thatll happen with taxinet, but I wish you well where ever you go.

11. Steve Rotramel

Steve Rotramel We got some radical rebels in this county!

Anyway, interesting discussion. Funny that my last (next) tanning article is titled "The Heart of the Artist"

12. michael p.

I guess at one time........................ ;)

ArtFrom Wikipedia

Art is the product or process of deliberately arranging items (often with symbolic significance) in a way that influences and affects one or more of the senses, emotions, and intellect. It encompasses a diverse range of human activities, creations, and modes of expression, including music, literature, film, photography, sculpture, and paintings. The meaning of art is explored in a branch of philosophy known as aesthetics, and even disciplines such as history and psychology analyze its relationship with humans and generations.

Traditionally, the term art was used to refer to any skill or mastery. This conception changed during the Romantic period, when art came to be seen as "a special faculty of the human mind to be classified with religion and science" Generally, art is made with the intention of stimulating thoughts and emotions.

13. Steve Rotramel

Exactly. Art comes from the heart and hands - not the beholder.

14. Does that mean I have to leave, are y'all tired of me?

If so before I leave will you explain to me how some folks get treated differently than others here?

I'm not even sure why Steve addressed me in his post. When I answered back you made a comment to me.

But MP makes this comment and his name wasn't even mentioned in the post he quoted and nothing was said. Sorry Mikey you just happened to be here to quote. But I would like to understand the double standard. George can come on here and call people "Stupid" and make them feel like an idiot, to where they will not even post here any more. I've seen over the years where Aubrey and David have made post sticking their foot in the ass, and the post/thread just mysteriously disappears.

Look if you don't want me here just delete my account and you will not be bothered by me any more. I'm not gonna delete it I'm gonna leave that up to you mods.

I've tried to bring positive info to this site, but for the last 3 months I've been accused of pirating forms, hacking into others computers, threatened to have my ass stomped, it's been said I've been sued and had my ass handed to me by Tom Powell. This stuff has been sent to other members in Pm's trying to ruin my credibility. I can't even remember all the other B/S that has been sent to me. I still have them and can post them if you would like to see. I think a lot of people would find it interesting.

So it's up to you, Ken, Rick and I guess now Tom Powell whether I stay or not. If I come back and can't log in I guess I will know your answer.

15. Steve Rotramel

Hey dude I've been on here many years. Way too often it's been my goal to show how smart I am and how I can go toe to toe with the best and rip them to shreds.

These days my only goal is to lift foilks up. I'm 52, I've made every mistake you can make, and I've found very simple answers to very complex problems. A simple and meek carpenter walked the earth and turned it upside down. Part of his message was forgive - and forget.

That's all I was saying. My experience.

Forgetting is the best part. No chance for bitterness to defile the soul, no continuing angst, clear skies and clear mind. Doesn't negate "be wise as serpents and gentle as doves", but it does loose the hold that some worthless person (not anybody in particular) can have on you just because of what they did to you. Why give them that power?

All the best.

16. michael p.

It's all cool bro......but you owe me a piece of cheese cake with a side of icecream for this :)

17. Steve Rotramel

Cheesecake and icecream? I'm in.

18. Bill Yox

I dont like to do this here in the forums as a rule, and I just dont have the time this week for this....but... Im a mod only, I do things like make sure guys spell their names right and try to keep the peace, based on having posts reported to me and the other mods. I dont make the operative decisions, or handle private messages. I havent seen any of the ones youre talking about, and I really dont want to honestly. As much as I know about all the things you said is that you wanted to contact someone and I helped you do so. Im not involved further, thats all. If you post in here, that means you want to. If you dont, you dont. Dont worry about who says what, or who is worse...just get MP his chees cake.

19. R.J. Meyer II

R.J. Meyer II Member

What a Drama queen !!!!!!!!!!!!

20. paul e

paul e New Member

if your happy and you know it click your mouse
    if your happy and you know it click your mouse lmao