1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Bob Jungman

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by steve leech, Jul 19, 2011.

1. hey bob, sorry i havnt got back to you to thank you for the gifted pintail, thank you very much, bird came in great, your a class act

anything you need in the future, "im at your feet", i think if you ask around about me, my word is "OAK", and its nice to see that your in the same class, feel free to ask me for anything, and if im able to accomidate i will

thanks again, and for all you guys out there that are in the business to do "good business", i give my total approval of bob jungman

Steve

2. Jdewitt27

Jdewitt27 New Member

I agree 100%. I got 3 gifted birds from Bob and everything came in great shape and he also included some cool extras. Thanks again Bob.

3. AFTHUNT

AFTHUNT Active Member

X 3 here is one i got from him great bird.

Attached Files:

4. mriggle

mriggle New Member

I couldn't agree more. He's a great guy! ;D

5. wildwings

wildwings New Member

Just recently got a few birds from him for a youth project the USFWS and I are working on. I have to say I have never dealt with such a generous guy. He went out of his way to help me and even gave me a few bonus suprises once I got my package. Lastly he did all of this on his time for free and getting nothing in return. Like the first poster has said I hope someday I would be able to help you like you helped me ! Lastly whats his machine say something like go for the Gold ?

6. RDA

RDA Active Member

Bob has unselfishly donated COUNTLESS BIRDS to more taxidermists than anyone else i know of!!!!!!!!! We ALL OWE him big time IMHO.....One of the best people on this forum... ;)

7. X10!...
    In addition to his generosity he gives great advice!
    Ron