1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Simon T. Blackshaw 08.11.1957 - 07.21.2011

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by jodyblackshaw, Jul 23, 2011.

1. rodstaxi

rodstaxi New Member

So very saddened to hear this, Simon you will be greatly missed!
    Prayers & condolences from Rodney Schreurs & family.

2. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Farewell dear man. Thank You for all the gifts you shared. We shall meet again someday. R.I.P.

3. Wayne R

Wayne R NRA and B&C Life Member

Besides being a great lost to this industry, it is easy to see that he was a man that was loved, admired, and respected greatly. My heart and prayers goes out to his family, and the friends that were close to him.

4. Fred Barilla

Fred Barilla Member

I'm so sorry to hear of Mr. Blackshaw's passing. I regret not having the opportunity to have met such a great man and legend of our industry. May his family and friends find comfort in the numerous lives he touched and inspired.

-Fred Barilla

5. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Think of it this way Fred, every time you put everything youve got into one of your nice mounts, youre extending Simon Blackshaws legacy, as if you indeed DID meet him. That IS his inspiration to you and to us all.

6. WANDERFALKE

WANDERFALKE New Member

ITALY
    Dear friend,
    It is with big sorrow that all we know this sad loss.
    Have been fortunate those people who have had the great fortune to know a man that succeeds in transmitting sweetness and love since at the first moment.
    Simon was an extraordinarily talented man.
    We unite us to the Marjo, Sam and Jody pain
    Forever
    Lucia and Nicola Norante
    ATI
    Italy

Attached Files: