1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Pyayers and thoughts for John Belluci.

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by psycho, Jul 26, 2011.

1. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

John hope you heal quickly. A mutual friend said that you had broken your tibia or your ankle. Sorry to hear about that and hope you heal quickly. ;) How in the hell did you do that? Get well soon.

2. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Heal well John :)

3. Get well soon John! Hopes and prayers for a quick recovery to you. :)

~Leslie

4. brettdef

brettdef Member

Prayers sent

5. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Get well soon. A broken tibia is not a good thing.

6. Ouch ! Sorry to hear, get well soon.

7. RDA

RDA Well-Known Member

Ineed John,, keep on healin!

8. artwildcreate

artwildcreate Don't look at me.....

Sorry to hear that as well. Hang in there and get better.

9. mike g

mike g Active Member

Heal quickly!

10. Best wishes John, been there have a tee shirt! Get well soon, stargazer

11. Michelle_Nelson

Michelle_Nelson Bring on the Bears!

Hope your able to recover quickly. Breaking bones is never a good thing.

12. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

Walking perhaps?

13. joey P Holmes

joey P Holmes New Member

John,

Hope you feel okay (my wife had the tib-fib break & surgery so I understand it is rough).

Hope you heal quickly.

Hope you recover fully.

Keep us posted.

JPH

14. LordRusty

LordRusty If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Ohio
    I'd like to say it was something cool, like getting tossed off a Bull ... but ... that would just be Bull! Cole was pretty close!

We had a guy over cutting up all our fallen trees from the storms that went through, and he wanted his son to see the mounts. Okay, no problem. So heading back outside we were stepping off the side of our deck, and after warning the young man to be careful and not hurt himself, I did ... and did! Found a good size rock hidden under the long grass, and my foot twisted/slipped off the rock ... this was June 29. Sounded like twisting bubble wrap ... even the kid heard it! Foot went numb, and I thought it was just a bad sprain. Cheryl insisted I get it looked at, and two days later my regular Doc took X-Rays, and found the base of the Tibia in the ankle was vertically fractured, and wanted me to see an Orthopedist ... now! I guess it was pretty bad! Couldn't get in for a week - it was July fourth weekend - so kept it wrapped with an Ace Bandage and was able to hobble around wearing my boots. Finally got another X-Ray, and the "Bone Doc" put a fiberglass cast on me. Tomorrow I go back for yet another X-Ray and a possible second cast. This has been very annoying! Can't sleep right cause the cast just flops around, etc., etc. Right now, I'm hoping it healed enough to avoid getting a second cast!

Thanks for all the well wishes! They are greatly appreciated. Thank you all!

John.

15. Hang in there John, broke enough bones to be able to sympathize.....
    Dale

16. Nyati

Nyati I love tahr huntin

Hope you come right soon John

17. JB, Heal fast heal well!!! Been there Buddy! Hey at lest you are not a horse!!!!

18. Hang in there hope it heals quick and true do what the Dr said to do it will heal better for you

19. Get well soon John !!

20. xjudge

xjudge New Member

Sorry about your accident. Get well soon .

Gene Dobbs