1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Pyayers and thoughts for John Belluci.

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by psycho, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Rhonda

Rhonda Member

Sorry John hope you heal fast and Best of luck to you.

2. hunt hard

hunt hard New Member

Ohio
    Get well soon John.

3. DropTine

DropTine DSCN0137.JPG

John, Best wishes on a speedy recovery. Mark

4. Skywalker

Skywalker Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear this, heal well John.

5. LordRusty

LordRusty If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Ohio
    Update: Got back from the Bone Doc this morning, and I have a new cast - :eek: oooh-ahhh :eek: - and will go back in 3-weeks for yet another X-ray and hopefully final removal of this newer, tighter cast! Fun is not the operative word here. The bottom part of the fracture is healing, and as it does it is pushing the upper bit away from the main bone. It's like the bone is filling in from the bottom up. That's me ... got to do everything "bass-ackwards!" So, more "sit-and-wait" ...

John.

6. Get well soon John!! I hope your feeling better....hang in there!!

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors.

7. Wow Cole, you're a butthole :p :p I think John deserves a handwritten apology note. (nobody would think you're sincere if you emailed or PM'ed him an apology)

Hope you're feeling better John, the last thing you need to do is sit on the couch all day and get fat.

8. Duckslayr

Duckslayr Active Member

Praying for a quick recovery John, hang in there!

9. I know your pain John. Broke my ankle in the very same place last year while in Haiti. took 2 days to get back home just in time for 4th of July. Had to wait another 2 days for surgery, got a plate and 6 screws. I was wearing flip-flops and fell down in some mud on my way to the potty. UGH!

This will MAKE you rest up and be ready for another hunting season which will be here before you know it!

Hope all heals well for you!!

10. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Who's the butthole? LOL ;D

11. jwprentice1

jwprentice1 New Member

John! I had the exaact same thing happen to me years ago. Casts are a pain in the a----. The tibia did heal and with time it all goes away. Follow Dr's advice and you wsill be ok.

12. gasman1

gasman1 The Big One Almost Got Away

N.C
    hang in there things get better with time,good luck ( Gasman1)

13. So sorry to hear! Hope you have a complete and speedy recovery!

14. ElkinsTaxidermy

ElkinsTaxidermy www.ronelkinstaxidermy.com

Best of luck to you John!

15. Mark V.

Mark V. Chinook Salmon replica

Get well soon John! ,Mark

16. DT10Sam

DT10Sam No flow no go!

Ouch..............tibia is a terrible fracture to deal with. Best of luck and before you know it you will be running around instead of hobbling along. Get Well John.