1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

New Tannery opening in Louisiana

Discussion in 'Tanning' started by paulbroeder, Jul 26, 2011.

1. paulbroeder

paulbroeder New Member

I AM OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have finally completed everything to offer one of the most technologically advanced wet tans in the taxidermy business. There has been over twenty years of research, trial and error and alot of sweat in developing this tan and it is excellent. Send me your raw or salt dried capes or hides and you will get back a super pliable skin that will mount up exceptionally well. They sew up extremely easy and stretch is unreal. These are pickled, shaved and pressure/wet wheel tanned to perfection. Give us a try. You will not be disappointed. THE TROPHY ROOM, LLC 337-825-9423/337-372-0392

2. Rush

Rush New Member

Play nice people!! ;

3. dktaxidermy

dktaxidermy I'm on top of the dirt; how bad can it be?

?????

4. Rush

Rush New Member

Usually people catch "the wrath" from a certin few, if someone comes on here and advertises their business here.

5. glad to see one opening in LA.

6. What exactly does that mean?

7. RICHARDL

RICHARDL New Member

WHERE ARE you located in Louisiana? Do you tan Calf/ Steer hides, Deer hides??? I live in La and I'm tired of shipping my hides way out of state.

8. paulbroeder

paulbroeder New Member

I am in Merryville, La. Just about an hour north of Lake Charles just off highway 190. I do pick up and deliver, but you need to come check out my work before we do that. I guarantee the finest wet tan in the business!!! That is easy to say, but I can back it up!!!

9. dhart3825

dhart3825 New Member

What is your pricing for Texas Whitetail Deer shoulder mounts?

10. cubguy

cubguy New Member

price for bobcats, please

11. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

He posted his contact info in his first post, give the guy a call and let him talk to you. Good luck !! :)