1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

pulley and belt set up..Tumbler?

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by dablaw, Jul 28, 2011.

1. dablaw

dablaw Member

Here is a combo set up for a tumbler or other use...consists of 2- 3" OD 1/2" bore heavy duty pulleys with 30% depth adjustments and set screws...1- 7" OD cast pulley with a 3/4" bore and set screw....1-6" OD cast pulley with 3/4" bore and set screw.... and 2 - 43" belts 1/2" wide...These could be configured in about any way imaginable...I'm asking 75.00 shipped anywhere in the lower 48...will not split up...Money order or personal check only..M/O ships immediately, Check, will ship when clears unless I have done business with you in the past...Thanks 4 looking. David. Stay tuned i have some small motors,etc. that I'll be posting later....

Attached Files:

2. dablaw

dablaw Member

Craftsman variable speed flex shaft tool..7,500-25,000 rpm with 40" flex shaft and collet chuck..works perfect..How about 50 bucks shipped....SOLD!!!

Attached Files:

3. dablaw

dablaw Member

Motor on a stand.. 1/6 hp 115 volts AC, 1725 rpm 1/2" keyed shaft with key. Stand is appr. 40" tall, and 16" X 16" wide..100 bucks plus your choice of shipping..exact shipping costs.. or can be picked up locally in Murray,Ky.

Attached Files:

4. dablaw

dablaw Member

Another little motor..1/12th hp, 115 volts..1.75 amps..1725 rpm...continuous duty,60hz,1/2" shaft with hole for set screw....65.00 shipped anywhere in the lower 48...

Attached Files:

5. dablaw

dablaw Member

small air ram cylinder with a piece of airline to hook it up...seems like it had about a 4-5 inch stroke on it..swivel end on it, so it could be hooked up in a variety of positions...25 bucks shipped

Attached Files:

6. hardcase

hardcase I can do all things through Christ.Philippians4:13

NC
    Craftsman variable speed flex shaft tool
    PM sent
    Wayne